#10

~Changkyun~

He pulled his head away quickly and looked at me with a startled expression on his face. "S-s-s-sorry." He... stuttered, right? I knew right away what he was saying, even if I couldn't hear it. His face red again. Why would he apologize?

He looked extremely distressed. "Isn't it uncomfortable sleeping on the chair? The bed is big enough if you want to lie down properly." I tried to say and patted my hand on the free place next to me. He looked at me in disbelief. I moved a little to the side to give him more free space in the bed and smiled at him.

~Jooheon~

What is happening? Did I accidentally put my head under his hand? Fuck this is so embarrassing. I felt my head turning red again but thankfully it was dark already so Changkyun couldn't see me blushing in front of him.

I was so damn tired and my back hurts from all the weird positions I tried to sleep in. I could swear the place next to him was smiling at me. Ugh I really need a bed right now. He even offered it to me, so it'll be okay if I lie next to him, right?

I did not think about it for long and lay down in bed next to him. He even covered me with his blanket. Wow. It was so nice and warm under the blanket I loved it. I was about to fell asleep but all of a sudden he placed his head on my shoulder. "Thank you so much, Jooheon." He said and I blushed once again.

Since it was dark I didn't care and tried to sleep because the bed was hella comfortable - not like this cold wooden chair on which I sat before. A thousand things went through my head before I finally could fall asleep next to Changkyun.

~

When I opened my eyes I noticed that the sun was already shining outside. Wow. How long did i sleep? i needed a little time to get to the here and now. Changkyun wasn't beside me. Where was he? HIS MEDICATIONS! Shot me in the head. I jumped out of bed to look for Kyunnie because it was time to take his medication.

I suspected that changkyun was on the toilet, which was confirmed when I saw the red dot under the door handle. I knocked on the door and waited briefly. No answer. "Changkyun? are you in there?" I asked against the door in a cautious voice. Suddenly I heard water splashing as if water was running into the sink. When the noise stopped, i knocked on the door again. shortly after that, with a red face, changkyun opened the door to the bathroom. he was holding a towel in his hand, which he probably just used to dry his face with.

I didn't need to ask if everything was ok. I could tell from his red, swollen face that he was crying. His eyes were still glassy when they looked into mine. Shyly, he felt caught by me. He turned his eyes to the floor. I knew nothing else to do but take him in a firm embrace and stroke his back to calm him down.

He started crying into my shoulder, the sobbing got louder with every breath he took and so my despair grew as well. I took his hand and led him to the bed where he sat down with tears on his face. I picked up the notepad and pen and started writing a message to Changkyun.

"Did something happen? Do you want to write about it with me? I'm always here for you when something is bothering you."

-

"I just had a nightmare that reminded me of the accident I had 3 years ago."

-

"You want to talk about it?"

He showed me the notepad on which he wrote that he needed some time to write down his feelings. I nodded and gave him all the time he needed to write down what was bothering him. Meanwhile I leftakes his medicine as it is not good to take antidepressants on an empty stomach.

When I came back with the tray in my hand, he was sitting on the bed, again with tears in his eyes. As I was approaching, two tears dripped from his eyes onto the notepad he was holding in his hands. I sat down next to him on the bed, put my hand on his chin and turned his face in my direction to wipe his tears away with a handkerchief. He put his head on my shoulder and I stroked his hair for a while which seemed to calm him down.

A few minutes later I made him a bread with some ham and cheese and a salad leaf on top of it. I cut it into small pieces to put it into his mouth in pieces. Every time I put a piece in his mouth he smiled at me with slightly reddened cheeks.

He was still busy writing everything that was on his mind. I handed him his medicine and a glass of water after he had eaten one of the two sandwiches. He muttered a quiet 'thank you' in my direction before he took the pills. After about an hour he finished writing and handed me the notepad to read it. I knew I needed tissues even before I started reading. To make it more comfortable for Changkyun and me, I lay down beside him on the bed and put my shoulder around him and started reading.