#5

~Changkyun~

I couldn't hear his humming. But I am sure I heard it before! Why? What happened? I was completely lost in my thoughts once again as Jooheon nudged my shoulder to show me that he left a message on the wall.

"You didn't hear it, right?"

-

"No..."

-

"It's ok we can try it again. What about a little break? Let's eat something."

Jooheon tried to distract me from what happened. But it was hard for me to think about something else. I mean it was the first time in almost 3 years that I heard something different from this beep sound. The black haired guy ordered some pizza for us. Half an hour later he suddenly startled by something when he sat next to me on the couch while we watched a movie as a distraction. He grinned at me and walked to the door to open it for the delivery man.

I had to laugh at Jooheon as he received the pizza. He's almost drooling on the bank note while paying. The door closed and he happily jumped back on the couch with our family pizza in his hands. Both of us started eating and smiled at each other with our mouth full of pizza.

Normally I would find it weird to eat with friends and just smile at them.  But with him it was different. It was a pleasant silence, because I knew that talking was difficult now. So we both ate our pizza in silence and enjoyed each other's company.

When we had almost eaten the whole pizza we both lay on the couch and looked at each other. He tapped on his stomach and sighed. I had to laugh, and he did the same thing. Jooheon pointed with his thumb behind him towards the cellar. I knew immediately what he wanted to tell me so I nodded. 

He stood up and gave me his hand so so I could get up from the couch despite my eating coma. We walked back into his soon to bee hobby room and Jooheon started writing down something on the wall.

"Do you want to continue your bee graffiti? :)"

He added a little bee drawing behind his question. And I had to laugh. It was very cute.

"This is a graffiti of my one and only friend. Of course I have to finish it. ;)"

-

"Let's start! I'm so excited What our graffiti looks like in the end."

Jooheon waited until I red his last message. I looked up to him and he made little jumps while he held his hands to his cheeks and made an over-motivated face towards me. He's a little bee all the way. So fucking cute that I want to scream.

We both continued with our graffiti and  sometimes looked at each other. I tried to figure out what he was about to do but I couldn't tell at the moment. A few hours later the bee graffiti was almost finished. It turns out very good in my opinion. I was a bit proud of myself.

I turned around to see Honey struggling with his graffiti and sometimes turning around to look at me. He looks very busy so I decided to take a short break and watch him. Honey turned around again, inspected my face and gave his attention to the wall in front of him.

Half an hour later he turned around, showed me his thumb and winked at me. He walked a few steps aside and presented his graffiti with two outstretched arms. I looked at his graffiti. It was a wolf. I admired his talent and wanted to praise him but he was no longer standing in the same spot as before. Instead, I found him on our conversation wall, writing something. I walked until I found myself standing next to him, so I can read his message.

"You remind me of a wolf, a very cute wolf. So I wanted to draw one. I hope you like it. :)"

-

"It looks so cute! I really love it so much! Thank you! >w<"

I blushed a bit as I wrote the message and I tried to hide it from Jooheon but failed. He grinned at me cupped my cheeks in his hands, squeezed them so that I made a pout. I blushed even more so i tried to avoid his glance.

"It's late already. How about we stop today and watch a movie together instead? I have some Ice cream and chips. ;)"

-

"I'd love to! Can I help you prepare something?"

-

"No, we can start rn"

Honey turned around and showed me a remote control. He pressed the power button and a beamer shone on the unpainted wall. Jooheon give his attention back to the wall behind us.

"I'm gonna go get us some ice cream, chips and drinks. You can choose the movie we're gonna watch. :)"

I smiled at him before he left the room. While Jooheon was busy getting snacks i browsed through his netflix library and finally found a movie we can watch - Birdman. I always wanted to watch this movie, so why not today? Honey was still in the kitchen. I waited for 10 minutes now and suddenly felt a bit weird but I couldn't describe my complaint. Maybe I'm just tired? I made myself comfortable on the couch while I waited for my best and only friend.

_______________________________________

I started a Hyungwonho ff....again... Pls someone stop me from writing myself straight into hell.

Don't forget to vote and leave some comments if you liked this chapter 🌸💕