#17

~Jooheon~

I raised one of my hands to my mouth in panic as I realized I said it out loud. "Afraid of what?" Changkyun asked, turning his head lightly in my direction. I congealed for a few second, not able so say something at all. I really wished to be a concrete wall right now. Inconspicuous and not able to talk but the words flooded out of my still covered mouth. I couldn't control it. "M-My feelings." Fuck! Jooheon, pull yourself together! Changkyun turned around, threw his arm around me, so my head rested on his chest. "Everything will be ok, Honey." He said, his voice vibrated in his chest, making my head vibrating as well.

Only now I realized how big the cutout of his shirt actually is. My face was laying next to his bare chest. I blushed in the deepest red tone but thank god it was dark in my room so Changkyun wasn't able to see it. But my heart was pounding so hard that I was afraid that he felt it hammering against his chest.

~Changkyun~

It felt like I was hugging a stone. Maybe he don't want my proximity? "Are you ok with me cuddling you? I have a feeling you don't like it." I said and waited for an answer, but I heard nothing. If I hadn't felt his mouth not moving against my chest I wouldn't be sure if I lost my hearing again. But his mouth simple didn't move at all. "It's ok, just be honest. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable next to me, hm?" I started peeling myself away from him to give him his free space he wanted but as I did so he put his hand on my chest and laid his leg on mine.

"N-No, don't. I like it. I like being close to you" He said all of a sudden, making me freeze in place. This was much more proximity than a friendship should have. But I liked it. His body warmed up my cold one as he snuggled deeper into my chest. I started caressing his hair. "We should sleep now, Honey. Good night." I said because all my tiredness came back as I calmed down with Jooheon next to me. "Y-yeah Kyunnie, Good Night." I pressed a little kiss on his forehead before I fell asleep.

~

I heard some mumbling next to me but I wasn't able to understand what the person next to me was saying. I opened my eyes to see Jooheon lying on my chest like we fell asleep last night. He was awake and mumbled something while his hand was hovering over my chest. "Good morning." I whispered. He winced and looked up to me with a shocked expression. "H-how long have you been listening to me?" He stuttered and it seemed like he was embarrassed of what he said earlier. I really want to know what he said.

"A while." I said, looking at him in confusion. "A-a wh-while? I-i'm s-s-s-sor-." His voice crackled as he tried to speak. He behaved like a little kid that got caught. My eyes couldn't even track him because he was way too fast, lifting up his body and running out of his room. I was a bit confused. Confused because I still was able to hear him and confused about his behavior.

After I changed my cloth, brushed my teeth and put on a bit makeup, I walked downstairs in the hope to find Jooheon there since he disappeared into the neverland. I found Jooheon in the kitchen, making some food for breakfast. As he noticed me hugging him from behind to say good morning he stiffened. I laid my head on his shoulder to see his face. It was red. "Ch-changkyun? I'm sorry for what I said before. I didn't mean it like this. Our friendship is mor-...." His voice faded and I couldn't hear the whole sentence he said. Instead this loud way too familiar ear piercing sound filled my ears again.

"Jooheon, I can't hear you." I said and he only nodded and showed with his hands that we should eat first. The breakfast was delicious - like everything Jooheon cooked until now.

"What did you want to say before?"

I waited for Jooheon to answer on the wall in his hobby room, which slowly filled with our messages.

"I wanted to apologize for my words in the morning. Sorry..."

-

"I really don't know what you mean, Honey."

-

"Our friendship is more important so please forget what I said, ok?"

-

"More important than what?"

-

"Changkyun... Please don't do this to me, I'm embarrassed ok? My feelings take over, but I swear I didn't mean it like this ok?"

-

"Jooheon, please tell me. I want to know what is bothering you. Is it the same thing like yesterday evening?"

-

"You haven't heard what I said?"

-

"No, I don't think so. But I really want to know. Please tell me."