#4

~Jooheon~

I walked up to the first floor and searched for apartment number 26. It was the last door. I stopped in front of it, took a look at my watch which said 8:55 and I pressed the doorbell. A few moments later Changkyun opened the door with wet hair and without a shirt on. "Oh sorry, I was showering and forgot the time. You want to come inside?" He took my hand and pulled me inside his apartment he showed me his bed and said "sit down, I'm almost ready." And I nodded.

I watched him walking up and down the apartment for a few times. He packed a backpack with a bottle of water, a pen and some sheets. Changkyun took the towel from his shoulder and rubbed his hair dry. I used this moment to look at his body. Damn. He looked good and had some muscles too. My gaze travelled to his hip bones which protrude out of his body a bit. It looked sexy with this indicated six pack in between. He stopped rubbing his hair and I instantly looked away - hopefully before he noticed me staring at his body. My eyes fixed a little box on his nightstand. It looked like those medicine boxes for old people.

He needs to take medicine? Why? And why so many different pills? "I am ready!" He smiled at me and I nodded again. It still was weird to be the one who couldn't talk. He closed his apartment door and we were going to my car. We both sat down and I started driving. "How long do we have to drive?" He asked. And I lifted my hand and showed him five fingers. He nodded. Five minutes later we arrived at my house.

Changkyuns eyes were big as he got out of the car. "Wow." He said with his mouth wide open. I opened the front door too meet Yoshi and Gucci looking at us. He couldn't help but had to cuddle both of my cats for a few minutes. As I got his attention again I showed him my house and all the rooms. It was weird to show my rooms but don't talk at all. The more rooms we inspected, the bigger his eyes became. The last room was my basement. It was a mess since I tried to change it from a wine cellar to a hobby room. But the walls are ugly. And that's exactly what Changkyun can help me with.

I took a Sharpie and used the ugly wall to write a message for Changkyun on it. He watched me while writing and smiled at me with his brightest gummy smile.

"I want to spray some graffiti on this walls. Do you want to help me Kyunnie? (Can I call you like this?) :)"

-

"I would love to! Only if I can call you Honey ;)"

-

"So here are some different colours of spray cans. Or do you need something else? And should I help you or do you want to do it by yourself?"

-

"Of course I need your help! I'm so excited! Let's start with the other walls and use this one as a communication board hehe."

-

"Ok Kyunnie let's start!"

He grinned at me while holding two different cans in his hand. One was black and the other one was yellow. He lifted them up to show me the colours and waited for me to get what he was about to do. "Hahahaha Kyunnie!" I said and was sure understood me without writing it down. I imitated a bee while laughing. He was laughing too. This was the first time I heard him laughing out loud. He sounded so cute.

The time flies like nothing since we started spraying something on the walls. All of a sudden Changkyun started humming a song. It was Chopin's Nocturne op.9. I haven't heard this song in a while. Some minutes I listened to his humming but then I realized something. Damn! He couldn't be deaf since his birth. Otherwise he couldn't know this song, right? I was so confused but worried at the same time. What happened to him? But I felt like it was too early to ask him such intimate questions. My head was full of questions but I decided to not ask him - for now. Instead I hummed with him.

All of a sudden he turned around and faced me with a shocked expression. He walked to me and pinned me against the wall. His facial expression was completely confused and somehow scared? - like mine. I heard his breath and as he came closer to my face I even felt it. What's his problem? Did I do something wrong? "Di-di-did you say something?" He asked with a slight amount of panic in his voice. I looked at him in disbelief. Did he hear me humming? No way! This isn't possible! I mean he's deaf! Why would he hear my humming?

His eyes full of shock stared into mine. Somehow he scared me a bit. I mean he pinned me on the wall and I couldn't even talk to him. I pointed at the wall next to us to tell him that I want to write something down. He loosen his grip so I was able to write something on the wall.

"Chopin's nocturne op.9 right?"

He looked at me and heavily nodded.

"How do you know this song, Kyunnie?"

-

"As a child I had a music box that played this song."

-

"So you lost your hearing as a kid?"

-

"Three years ago. But now please tell me, you hummed this song with me, right?"

-

"Yeah I did, Kyunnie..."

-

"Please, please do it again!"

I was curious too so I decided to hum this song again. He looked up at me with big eyes full of hope.

_______________________________________