The message

"To anyone that can hear me, my name is Jose-" it cut out for a brief second before coming back, "My name is Joseph. Bradver. I don't know what happened, but I'm outside the walls, so if an explorer could com-" it cut out again. "-hat would be great. I only know about two other people in the explorers anymore, something happened to them, I'm not sure, so please, Oscar, Ri-" another cut. "-elp me o-" It cut out for the final time. The man looked down for a second, and his eyes widened, rushing back to the house, pounding his fists on the door. A very tired and recently woken Manuel opened the door, looking extremely pissed off.
"Great, you again, what is it, ya cut opened?" The man looked confused, shaking his head.
"My name, you wanted it!" Manuel rolled his eyes.
"You don't know your name!"
"It's Oscar!" Manuel took a step back, and chuckled.
"Good for you. Goodnight Oscar." he finished, slamming the door in Oscar's dumbfounded face.
"No, you don't understand, I need to get to the walls! My friend's out there!" The door reopened.
"Great, go in the morning when it isn't super dark and hard to see." He closed the door again, and Oscar could hear him trudging upstairs.
"But... But he could die!" A flashlight fell from the top window onto the floor, the crank bending.
"You're welcome!" Oscar stared up in a scowl, flipping his house off, and turning down the road to find Joseph.