Manuel's patch-up

"Oh quiet you, he'll patch himself up nice and good," Leaning close to Manuel's ear once again, before pushing him over, "won't he?" Manuel just held on, acquiring the fetal position, muttering 'kit' over and over, before yelling it into Oscar's face. He reached into his bag, grabbing a small medical kit, which had bandages, tweezers, plasters, a needle and thread, a pair of gloves, and a small bottle of whiskey inside. Getting to work, Manuel drunk half the bottle, pouring the rest onto both sides of the wound, groaning all the while. He held open the wound, beginning to mutter once again. 'look, look. blocked?' Oscar looked inside, and shook his head. Manuel nodded, grabbing the needle and thread. Oscar couldn't watch, the screaming was all he needed to hear. in the end, the screaming stopped, only because he passed out midway through, pale from the sight of it all. Oscar reached over, finishing it off, before beginning to wrap the bandage around his middle. Manuel's hands reached up to Oscars, pushing them away, as he feebly remarked.
"You won't stop any bleeding like that, ya amateur." He laughed through the pain, tightly pulling in the bandage so the blood began to be soaked in, wrapping a second, then a third layer over the top. Sitting up, he scowled at Don, who watched in admiration, gun still pointed at him.
"I would be lying if I didn't say I'm impressed. Now come on." He gestured out, and they obliged, following downstairs, meeting the innkeeper, who pulled out a salute.
"L.A.N.C.E Mairidh!" he yelled, and Don did the same, chuckling. Manuel looked around, and saw the L.A.N.C.E symbol etched into the wall behind the innkeeper.
"Any chance I'm getting those torches back?" Manuel quipped, to which Don smirked, dragging him to the floor.
"It's in your best interest to keep your mouth shut now, Mr Vernan." He spat, continuing to walk.