Prelude

She Ran Down The Street, That Was Once Filled With Laughter And The Sound Of Kids Playing, But Had Been Exchanged With Silence And Emptiness, She Could Feel The Pain In Her Legs Beginning To Become Unbearable. She Had Been Running Around The Block For About 45mins Which To Her Felt Like Ages And All She Could Think Was, "It's Okay Bee, You Got This, Just Keep Running". She Could Still Smell His Breath Which Reeked Of Hennessy And NewPorts. Just The Thought Of It Made Her Gag To Herself. As She Turned The Corner To Head To The House, She Stopped Dead In Her Tracks As If She Had Ran Into A Wall. Bianca Looked Back Down The Street In Confusion, Still Panting And Out Of Breath, She Could See Lights Flaring And Multiple Police Cars Arriving. She Instantly Felt Sick, As She Remembered Her Little Sister Was Coming Home That Day. She Forced Her Legs To Move As She Began To Run Back To The House Where Her Innocence Had Continuously Been Taken. As She Got Closer She OverHeard Conversations From The Neighbors.

" Girl, This Is Sad! They Say It Was The Daddy."

" Well Shit, I Wouldn't Doubt It, I Thought He Always Had It In Him."

"Y'all Know He Been Touching Them Girls Since They Was Babies!"

Bianca Pushed Passed Them As She Struggled To Get Into The House. Looking Around She Began To Yell , "BRIELLE!! BRIELLE!! WHERE'S MY LITTLE SISTER!?!", Just Then Her Younger Brother, Who Had Been With Their Grandmother, Rushed Out Of The Living Room And Into Her Arms. Her Grandma Followed With A Sad, Yet Angry Hurt Look In Her Eyes.

" Baby, I Didn't Know," She Said, Disgustedly Handing Bianca A Letter.

Dear Bee,
I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know. It's Not Your Fault That You Weren't Here. I Know What He Did To You Before I Came Home Today. He Told Me Right Before He Laid Me On My Back. Nothing And NoOne Will Ever Understand Except You And I Just Want You To Know That It's Time For Me To Go, I'll Kiss Mama For You.. Oh And Happy 18th Birthday...

Bee Fought Back Tears As She Felt Her Throat Get Tight As If She Had Swallowed Multiple Cotton Swabs. She Dropped The Letter And Darted Towards The Stairs. As She Reached The Top Despite Everyone Trying To Stop Her, She Couldn't Believe What She Saw When She Made It Into The Bedroom...