Diagnosed

As Bianca Walked Up The Driveway On Her Way To The Backyard, She Looked The Girl Up And Down. She Had To Admit She Was Cute As Hell. Just The Type Of Chick Bee Could Be Friends With.

"Aye Boo That OutFit Is Fyeeeee!!" Bee Yelled In The Girls Direction As She Kept Walking.

"Thank You Babe," The Girl Replied Back With A Twirl To Flaunt It Off.

Bee Wished She Could've Talked More, But She Had So Much On Her Plate She Didnt Have Room For Friends. She Had Always Been Her Own Ride Or Die Simply Because She Couldn't Trust Anyone Else. As She Made Her Way To The Backyard, She Spotted Her Mom.

"Hey Baby You Made It!"

"Hey Mama, I Can Only Stay For A While. I Gotta Make A Trip Back To The Lou So I Can See Dr. Andrews For My First Official Appointment. Well That Is Whenever I Get My Test Results And Everything Back."

"Awe Shoot! Well Let Me Go Make You A Plate, I Want You To Meet My Friend, She's Right Over There. Go Introduce Yourself Then Meet Me In The Kitchen Before You Leave."

"Okay Ma No Bigs."

Bianca Walked Over To The Lady Her Mother Pointed At.

"You Must Be Bianca!" She Said, Before Bee Could Say Anything.

"Yes That's Me, It's Finally Nice To Meet You, My Mom Talks About You All The Time. Thank You For Everything You've Done And Are Doing For Her!"

"Sweetheart It's No Issue! Your Mother Has Helped Me In More Ways Than One. I Want You To Meet My Son And His Girlfriend. They Just Went To Get Drinks. George!" She Called.

"Thank You, But Maybe Next Time, I'm Actually In A Rush. It Was Very Nice Meeting You Though And Thanks Again."

Bee Had Quickly Walked Off And Headed Towards The Kitchen. She Remembered Her Mom Telling Her That Her Friend Liked To Talk, So She Had To Leave Before It Got Too Far. She Met Her Mother In The Kitchen And Took The Plate She Had Made From Her. After They Talked For A Few Minutes Longer Bianca Kissed Her Mother And Headed Back Out To Her Car. Once She Got In The Car She Noticed She Had Two Missed Calls. She Unlocked Her Phone And Called Her Voicemail.

*You Have Two New Messages, First Unheard Message...*

" Hey Ms. Wilson, This Is Jason Reynolds. We Have Your Test Results. If You Could Please Give Me A Call So We Can Discuss Some Things That Would Be Nice."

*Second Unheard Message*

" Hello, Ms. Wilson This Is Detective Montgomery. I Handled Your Grandmothers Hit And Run Case. Just Calling To Inform You That We Received An Anonymous Tip And We May Have Information Regarding The Case. If You'd Be Interested Give Me A Call Back At Your Earliest Convenience."

Bianca Hung Her Phone Up And Pulled Out Of The Driveway. She Didn't Have Time To Deal With Either Phone Call. She Had Suddenly Felt Sick And Wanted To Get Back To Her Hotel Room. She Did At Least 75mph The Whole Way There. Once She Got Back To Her Room, She Did Her Normal Routine. She Got Undressed, Wrapped Her Hair Up, And Proceeded To Go Into The Bathroom. She Wasn't In The Mood For A Shower, Instead She Lit A Few Candles, Dimmed The Lights, And Got In The Bathtub. The Way The Bubbles And Water Formed Around Her Body Was A Feeling So Relaxing. As Aaliyah's "The One I Gave My Heart To" Played On The Stereo, She Grabbed The Remote And Turned It Up.

"How could the one I gave my heart to
Break my heart so bad
How could the one who made me happy
Make me feel so sad"

She Sang Along To The R&B Hit As If She Was Understanding The Lyrics For The First Time. If Any Artist Could Put Bianca In Her Feelings, It Was Definitely Aaliyah. She Laid Her Head Back Onto The White Rounded Tub And Closed Her Eyes. She Had Drifted Off When A Loud Ring Woke Her Up.

"Huh?" She Said Still Half Asleep. She Realized It Was Her Phone And Grabbed It.

"Hello?" She Spoke, Trying To Clear Her Voice.

"Hello, is This Ms. Wilson?"

"Yes It Is, May I Ask Who Is Calling?"

"It's Jason Again, I Left A Message Earlier But It Was Urgent So I Decided To Give You Another Call."

"Oh Yes, Sorry About That I Meant To Call But I Havent Been Feeling Well, Are My Test Results Ready?"

"Yes, Thats Actually Why I Was Calling. They Came Back Positive Ms. Wilson."

"POSITIVE FOR WHAT?!" Bianca Yelled. She Had Never Had Any Form Of Disease And Had Only Been With One Man Since The Last Time She'd Gotten Tested. "I Apologize, Could You Tell Me What I Was Tested For Again?"

"Of Course. We Tested You For HIV, And Chlamydia. We Mainly Test Those Specifically Because They Are The Main STDs That Can Be Transferred To An Infant Before Or During Child Birth."

"And I Was Positive For Both?" Bianca Tried To Hold Back Her Tears, But She Failed.

"Yes.. I'm Sorry Ma'am I'll Give You Time. We're Open Tomorrow If You'd Like To Come In And Talk About Treatments."

Without Another Word Bianca Hung Up. She Was Furious, But Hurt. She Knew Exactly Who Gave It To Her. How Could He?! She Grabbed Her Towel And Got Out Of The Tub. It Was Time To Call Black.