Strange Feelings

It Had Been About Two Weeks Since Bianca Had Slept With Black And She Hadn't Been Feeling Well. Her Mom Had Been Hanging Out With Some Lady From Her Rehab Days So Bee Took The Alone Time To Go Back Home And See Her Doctor. Since Her Mother Was Moving Soon, She Wanted To Spend Some Time With The Lady, Plus Her Friend Mentioned Her Son Was Coming Into Town And She Wanted Bee's Mom To Meet Him. Bianca Had Made Trips From Chicago To St. Louis So Much, Those 5hrs Now Felt Like Two.

As She Approached Her Doctor's Office, She Got A Phone Call. She Searched Her Purse And Looked At Her Phone.

"Hey Mama, Everything Okay?"

"Yeah Sweetie Just Wanted To Make Sure You Made It. After Your Appointment Go Home And Rest, I'm Gonna Stay Over Night Here, And It'll Be Too Dark For You To Drive Back, So I'll See You Tomorrow."

"Okay, I Called Earlier And Checked In Over The Phone So I Shouldn't Have To Wait Long, But Alright Enjoy Yourself, Be Safe. I Love You."

"I Love You Too My Beautiful Daughter."

Bee Hung Up And Looked In The Rearview Mirror. She Had The Biggest Smile On Her Face. Reconnecting With Her Mom Had Really Made Her Happier. They Prayed Together, Cooked Together, Sing Together, Just Like When Bianca Was A Little Girl. She Grabbed Her Phone, Wallet, And Then Took Her Keys Out Of The Ignition. As She Closed Her Car Door, She Began To Feel Nauseous. She Hurried Into The Sliding Doors And Rushed Into The Bathroom. Why Was She Throwing Up So Much? She Had A Feeling She Knew Why, But She Ignored It Because She Was Sure That She Saw Reno Put On A Condom. Just As She Walked Out Of The Bathroom, She Heard Her Name Being Called, "Bianca Wilson?"

Bee Walked To The Door And Followed The Nurse. She Was A Short Hispanic Looking Woman. She Had Curly Brown Hair That Was Pulled Up Into a Neatly Brushed Bun. Bianca Also Noticed She Had A Mole On The Left Side Of Her Cheek, Right Below Her Eyes, Which Were A Dark Brown Color. Bianca Laughed To Herself As She Thought About A Video She Had Seen On Facebook That Showed A Parody Of Nurse Walking Quickly At A Doctor's Office. As She Attempted To Try And Keep Up With The Nurse, They Finally Came Upon Room 7B.

"Alright You Can Have A Seat Up There, And Your Doctor Will Be Here Soon."

"Okay Thank You," Bee Said Through A Smile As The Woman Closed The Door.

It Had Been A Long Time Since Bianca Had Seen Her Doctor. She Had Left On Maternity Leave, But Bee Was Glad She Was Back. She Hated Having Different Doctors. Bee Climbed Up On The Grey Chair That They Have You Sit On With The White Paper Sheet. Not Long After She Sat Down, Her Doctor Came In.

"Hey Bee! Long Time No See, Huh?"

"Hey Dr. Andrews, I've Missed You Too," Bianca Said Laughing.

"So What Brings You In Today? Word Travels Fast Around Here, So You Know I Heard About You Connecting With Your Mom! I'm Proud Of You."

"Thank You! I'm So Happy I Did, It Has Really Changed My Outlook On Things, But I'm Here Today Because I Think There MIGHT Be A Slight Chance I'm Pregnant. I've Been Throwing Up Like Crazy. I'm Tired All The Time, And Mother Nature Didnt Show Up Like She Normally Does."

"Okay Well We Can Solve All Of Your Questions Right Now."

She Reached Into The Grey Cabinet And Pulled Out A Bag. She Unzipped It And Took Out A Small Clear Cup. She Handed To Bianca.

"Alright I Just Need A Urine Sample, And Then In About 10mins We'll Know If What You're Thinking Is A Reality Or Just A Coincidence.

Bianca Was Nervous. How Would Life Be If She Got Pregnant. Would Her Mom Be Happy? So Many Thoughts Ran Through Her Head. She Took The Cup And Went Into The Bathroom. After She Was Finished She Washed Her Hands And ReEntered The Room.

"Alright Here You Go," Bianca Said Slowly Handing Her The Cup.

"Don't Look So Scared Honey, I'll Be Right Back."

The Doctor Took The Small Cup And Sent It Testing. After 10mins, She Came Back Into The Room With A Pocket Face Look. Bianca Couldn't Tell If It Was Good News Or Bad News.

"Just Lay It On Me Dr. Andrews, I Can Take It," Bee Said Squeezing Her Eyes Shut.

"Well..." Dr. Andrews Said Smiling. "Looks Like Im Not The Only One Who Has To Go Shopping For Bigger Clothes.

Bianca Opened Her Eyes.

"Congratulations !! It's Positive! You're Having A Baby."