Finally Happy

It Had Been a Week Since Bee Met Reno At The Gas Station. They Had Exchanged Numbers That Day And She Felt Herself Becoming More And More Interested. It Was Something About His Story That She Connected To. Maybe It Was The Fact That His Mother Had Also Left Him, Or The Fact That He Lost His BestFriend Which Was Like His Little Brother. Turns Out He Was 23 And Was Originally From St. Louis As Well.

"I Still Can't Believe I've Never Met You In The City." Bee Said Sitting Across From Reno.

"Yeah I Can't Believe It Either. We Didn't Meet Before So It Must Be A Blessing That We Here Now Huh? You Ready To Order?" He Said Licking His Lips Making Sure To Flash His Dimples.

Bianca Knew He Was Trying To Reel Her In. But She Was Gonna Make Him Beg For It. She Licked Her Lips In Return And Then Slide The Straw In Her Mouth With A Seductive Smirk.

"Of Course I'm Ready To Order, Especially If I Get You For Dessert," She Replied Biting Her Lips.

He Had Asked Her On A Date To Red Lobster And She Couldn't Say No. That Was By Far Her Favorite Restaurant, And She Had To See What His Pockets Were Looking Like. Not Because She Needed His Money, But Because She Needed Someone On The Same Level As Her. She Tested The Waters And Ordered A Caesar Salad For Her Appetizer. For Her Main Meal, She Ordered The Shrimp Scampi Entree With Mashed Potatoes And Broccoli For Her Sides And A Crab Leg And Lobster Tail With Extra Garlic Butter For Her Two Add-Ons.

"Damn Girl You Can Eat Huh?" Black Said Looking At Her Food.

"Yeah, You Already Know I Didnt Get This Ass And Hips From Starving, Is It A Problem That I Ordered Too Much?" She Asked Making Sure To Give Off A Little Attitude.

"Nah BabyGirl I Like A Woman Who Can Eat And Hold Her Own," He Said In Response To Her Slight Attitude.

Good Answer, Bee Thought.

As They Continued Eating, They Grew Closer With The Conversation. She Found Out More About His Life And She In Return Explained Why She Was Even In Chicago To Begin With. He Seemed Like He Was Actually Listening Which Is Something That Also Turned Bee On. She Loved A Man Who Could Listen, And Not Just Wait To Respond.

"Wow, Thats Deep Shorty. So Si'Mone Is Your Mom? And You Just Finding Out That She Was Alive This Whole Time."

"Yep. Have You Known Her For Long?"

"Nah. I Mean She Used To Come Around And Chill With My Grandma A While Back, But Then For Some Reason She Just Quit Coming Over. My Grandma Said Something About She Was Dealing With Her Inner Demons Or Some Shit."

"Yeah, I Mean Idk. I'm Just Glad She's In My Life Again Ya Know?"

"I Can Dig It Ma, I'm Glad You Becoming A Part Of Mine."

Black Leaned In And Kissed Bee On The Lips. The Sparks That Flew Between Them Could Be Seen From Miles Away. She Slipped Her Hand Behind His Neck As She Pulled Him In Closer. They Stared In Each Others Eyes.

"Let's Go, I'm Ready For My Dessert," Reno Said As He Licked His Lips.

They Got Up And Headed Towards The Door Reno Slipped The Waitress A $100 Bill And Told Her Thank You. Bianca Was Shocked. She Had Found A Man Who Was Sweet, Caring, Listened, Was Funny, Sexy As Hell, And Could Financially Hold His Own. She Had Hit The Jackpot. As They Got Into His All Black 2020 Camaro, Bee Couldn't Help But Smile. She Was Really Starting To Get Her Happiness Back.

A Few Months After Her Sister, Brother, And Grandma Passed, She Had Attempted To Kill Herself. She Couldn't Go Through With It, But She Was Just That Low. After Counseling And Taking Classes, She Had Learned How To Deal With Her Depression. Who Would Of Known She'd Over Come It. Here She Was Living Her Perfect Life. Dream House, Dream Car, She Found Her Mom, And Now She Has a Man Who Could Potentially Be Her Dream Man. Everything Was Looking Good.

***