The Return

"...No Matter What, You're Going Through, Remember God Is Using You, For This Battle Is Not Yours, It's The Lords."

Bianca Continued To Stand Under The Steaming Hot Water, Pouring Out From The Purple-Lighted HotelSpa Chrome Shower Head As She Sung Along To Her Grandmother's Favorite Yolanda Adams Gospel Track. She Tried Her Best To Hold Back The Tears That Began To Form In Her, Now Misty, Dark Brown Eyes As She Remembered How Her Granny Would Sing That Song As She Was Getting Them Ready For Church.

She Had Just Faced Another Year Without Her Younger Sister In June, And Now Here She Was 8months Later Also Facing The 2nd Year Passing Of Her Grandmother and Younger Brother. Exactly 8months After Her Sisters Suicide, They Had Been Driving Home From Her Brother's Dentist Appointment When They Were Struck By Another Vehicle. Bianca Thought About What The News Said Back Then..

"Deadly Car Crash Has Claimed The Lives Of Two Individuals. It Seems To Have Been The Result Of A Tragic Hit And Run. Still No Word On The Driver Or Any Witnesses.." Ha So Much For A Good Life Huh.. She Thought.

Bianca Had Gotten So Caught Up In Her Thoughts, She Didn't Even Realize Someone Was Knocking On Her Front Door. She Turned The Shower Off And Stepped Out, Once She Figured They Wouldn't Go Away. She Grabbed Her Red Gilda & Pearl Coco Robe, Which She Had Custom Made With Her Name On The Back, And Walked Towards The Door.

"Who Is It?"

She Said, Annoyed At The Fact That Someone Was Even Knocking On Her Door This Early In The First Place.

"I Said, WHO IS IT?!" She Swung The Door Open And Stared At The Well Dressed Man On The Other Side. "Can I Help You?"

"Oh Yes, I'm Sorry. I'm Looking For A.." He Paused, As He Rumbled To Pull A Sheet Of Paper Out Of His LightBlue Men's Metropolitan Coach BriefCase. ".. A Ms. Bianca Wilson."

"Yes, That's Me. How Can I Help You."

"Well, I'm From The Probate Court Office, And I'm Here To Go Over A Few Things Regarding Your Grandmother's Will And Testament."

"Oh Okay, Yeah Sure, Come On In. Is Everything Okay? I Haven't Spoken To Anyone From That Office In About Two Years. I Don't Have To Finally Give Anything Back Do I?" She Joked, Referring To The Nicely Decorated House She Was In.

When Her Grandmother Passed They Presented Bee With A Will, Stating She Was Leaving A Lump Some Of Money, Which Was Meant For Her And Her Siblings, But Since They Were Deceased, And She Was Already 18, She Got Everything. Needless To Say She'd Never Have To Work A Day In Her Life.

"Well Yes Everything Is Fine," He Said.. "Except For One Small Issue."

The Look On His Face Made It Very Obvious That Something Was Wrong. She Gestured For Him To Sit Down, As She Took A Seat Herself And Waited For Him To Continue.

"Our Office Received A Phone Call From A Woman Saying That There Was A Relative On This Document That Is Alive. Meaning We Have To Discuss Some Of The Money And Property You've Inherited, Which Will Then Be Divided Equally.. Again."

A Relative That's Alive? That's Crazy. Its Been Two Years.. Why Are They Just Now Stepping Up. It Was Only Me, Brielle, And Brandon. No one Else Was On It. Brielle And Brandon Are Gone. I Attended Their Funerals Myself. My Mother, Well She Died When I Was 6 So It Cou...

" Uh Ms. Wilson," He Said Snapping Bianca Out Of Her Thoughts.

"Um Yes, Sorry.. I Just Don't Understand Its Been Two Years. Everyone Stated On The Will Is Gone. No One Has Tried To Say Anything Before, I'm Not Sure Who It Could Be Sir."

"Well Her Name Is Si'Mone Wilson. She Says That The Deceased Was....."

"Wait". Bianca Shook Her Head Confused, "Did You Say Si'Mone??"

"Yes Ma'am Does That Ring A Bell?"

Bianca Was In A State Of Shock.. She Tried To Form Words But Nothing Would Come Out. She Struggled For A While And Finally She Spoke.

"Si'Mone Wilson... She's My Mother."