The Taste Of Death

Black Crawled Next To Bee And Put His Head On Her Chest. She Had Been Back In Chicago For Two Days And He Was The Only One She Told. To Her Surprise He Was More Excited Than She Was. Not Saying She Wasn't Happy To Bring Another Life Into The World, But How Was She Gonna Tell Her Mom. Of Course She Could Raise Him On Her Own, But She Had Lied And Told Her She Wasn't Seeing Anyone Just To Make Sure Things Were Legit With Him First. How Would Her Mother Feel Knowing She Was Lying Already? She Was Scared.

"Everything Is Gonna Be Okay Baby, You Got Me And I Won't Let Anything Happen To You Or My Son," Reno Smiled Hard At The Fact He Knew It Was Going To Be A Boy.

"It's Not Even Close To Being Able To Know The Gender, And Here You Are Just Wishing A Bad Ass Mini Black On Me?"

"Well That's Better Than Wishing A Big Headed, Swollen Feet Mini Bee On You Now Isn't It?"

They Both Laughed. Reno And Bianca Had Gotten So Close To Each Other. It Had Almost Been A Month Since They'd Met And It Felt Like They Had More In Common Than Anyone Bee's Met Before. Their Stories Were Similar, Their Personalities Were The Same, And They Both Had A Thing For Music, Which Was Something That Bee Loved Considering She Loved To Sing. She Ran Her Fingers Through Black's Dreads And She Watched Him Run Her Belly.

*** Ring Ring ***

Bianca Rolled Her Eyes As She Sat Up And Grabbed Her Phone. When She Saw Who It Was, The Attitude Slowly Turned Into Nervousness.

"H..Hey Mama, What's Going On?"

"You Must Be Really Tired, 'Ms. Ima Call You When I Wake Up', It's Been Two Days! Where You Been?"

"Mama It's Nothing Like That I Just Had A Lot On My Mind, I'm Staying At This Hotel. Just Wanted To Spoil Myself And Lift My Spirits Ya Know?"

"Oh Okay Baby I Understand. Well I'm Calling To See If You Want To Come To This Barbecue Tomorrow? Remember I Told You My Friend's Son Was Coming In Town, Well She's Cooking And Wants Me To Meet Him So I Figured Why Not Invite You To Meet Her."

"It's Tomorrow? Okay Yeah, I'm Sure I Can Throw Something Together And Slide Through. I'll See You Then."

"Okay Baby, Talk To You Then."

Bianca Hung Up And Laid Back Down. She Noticed Reno Had Fallen Asleep While She Was Playing With His Hair. She Leaned Over And Kissed His Forehead.

"Everything Okay With Your Moms?" He Asked Half Sleep.

"Yeah She Was Just Inviting Me To A Barbecue To Meet Her Friend From Rehab Who Helped Her Get Clean, Wanna Go?"

"I Would Love To Bae, But You Know I Gotta Link Up With Marco And Handle Some Business At His Shop," He Lied. He Figured He Would Take The Time While She Was There To Do A Little More Planing As To What Route He Wanted To Take Next And How He Was Gonna Bring His Purpose To The Light.

"That's Okay Baby, I Probably Won't Stay There That Long Anyways," She Said As She Got Up.

"Where You Going?"

"To The Shower, Wanna Join Me?" Bianca Pulled Her Shirt Off. She Figured She'd Get It In As Much As Possible Considering Her Perfect Shape And Sex Life Was About To Be Compromised Her The Next Few Months.

"Of Course Babe."

Reno Took His Shirt Off And Then His Shorts And Boxers. Bianca Did The Same. She Slowly Slid Out Of Her Boy Shorts. The Way Her Ass Jiggled Made His Soldier Stand At Attention. Bianca Turned On The Shower And Stood Under The Water. Reno Stepped In And Slowly Ran His Fingers Up Her Spine. He Then Passionately Kissed Her Neck. Bianca Tilted Her Head Slightly, allowing His Push His Face Deeper. As He Began To Gently Bite Her Neck, Bee Moaned Softly. If It Was One Thing Reno Knew How To Do, It Was Make Her Feel Good.

Bianca Ran Her Nails Up His Back. She Lifted His Head And Looked Him In The Eyes.

"You Always Make Me Feel Good, Tonight I'm Gonna Return The Favor,"

Bee Kissed His Neck, And Then Grabbed His Manhood In Her Hand. As She Guided Her Hand Up And Down She Knew It Was Time To Show Him The Business.. She Had Always Laid Back And Let Him Do The Pleasing Now She Felt It Was Up To Her To Give Him Everything. This Was Her Specialty, Only One Man In Her Life Lasted Longer Than 6mins. She Had To Test The Waters And Where Reno Stood.

She Got Down On Her Knees, And Slowly Placed Her Mouth Over His Shaft. As She Sucked Him Slowly, She Wrapped Her Left Hand Around His Manhood And Used Her Right To Caress His Sack. She Began To Suck and Twist Faster As She Let The Water Act As Additional Lubricant. She Could Feel His Knees Shaking. She Sucked Hard This Time Placing His Sack In Her Mouth As Well.

Reno Grabbed Her Head And Pushed Her Deeper, Listening To Her Gagging Sounds Made Him Reach His Climax A Lot Faster Than He Expected. He Couldn't Hold It Anymore.

"AWE SHIT!!", He Yelled As He Came Hard In Her Mouth. She Looked Him In His Eyes, Wiped The Corners Of Her Mouth And Then Swallowed Every Drip. He Tasted Sweeter Than Any Man She'd Ever Been With.

"Good Girl," Black Said With A Sly Grin.

I Wonder If You Can Get Infected Twice, He Thought To Himself. He Laughed Hard On The Inside.

Bianca Smiled, And Thought To Herself, "That Was 4mins Tops, I Got Him!"

She Stood Up, Not Realizing, HE Had Gotten Her.. AGAIN.