Old Friends, New Friends

Bianca Headed To The Shower. Today Was The Day She Had Her Baby's First Doctors Appointment. It Was Nothing Major Because She Wasn't That Far Along, But She Needed To Get A Routine Check-Up, Some Blood Tests Done, And Figure Out What Kind Of Vitamins She Needed. Instead Of Driving 5hrs, She Found A Nearby Clinic For New Moms That She Thought Would Be Okay To Go To Until She Made It Back Home To Dr. Andrews. She Got In The Shower And Looked Down At Her Stomach. She Couldn't Believe She Had A Baby Growing Inside Of Her. She Was Nervous, But She Had To Admit She Was Excited. She'd Always Dreamed Of Having A Little 'Mini Me' Running Around. She Continued Washing Her Body Until She Was Satisfied With The Smell And Feeling, Then She Grabbed Her Towel And Stepped Out.

The Hotel She Was Staying In Had Extremely Nice Towels. They Were Pure Cotton. White And Blue With Black Stitchings. Bianca Looked At Her Bed. She Instantly Thought Back To Last Night With Reno. She Couldn't Believe How Quick She'd Gotten Him Off. She Thought He'd Be The One To Shock Her, But Instead He Couldn't Hold Out. She Reached In Her Purple And Black Cheetah Printed Suitcase And Grabbed Her Matching White And Gold Lace Bra And Panty Set. She Was Gonna Take Advantage Of The Cute Stuff She Had Because She Knew Eventually It Wouldn't Fit.

After Her Doctors Appointment She Was Gonna Meet Up With Her Mom And Head Over To The Barbecue. She Needed An Outfit That Was Comfortable, But Fierce. Searched Her Suitcase Again And Found The Perfect Thing. She Put On A Pair Of Dark Denim Distressed Jeans And Topped It Off With An Olive Green Spaghetti Strapped Shirt That Had The Sides Cut Out. She Slid On Her Favorite Gold Heels The Tried Up Around Her Ankles And Some Matching Gold Jewelry. She Did Her Hair In A Half Up Half Down Hairstyle. She Had Two Buns On Each Side Separated By Two Skinny Braids.

She Looked In The Mirror, "Okay Bitch I See You Giving Off Ratchet Minnie Mouse Vibes," She Said. Bee Laughed As She Grabbed Her Things And Headed Out The Door.

***

"Hey Mama, I'm On My Way, I Just...."

Bianca Was Scared To Tell Her Mom About The Baby, But It Was Tearing Her Up Inside, So After Her Little Encounter With Reno The Night Before, She Called Her Mom Back And Gave Her The News. She Yelled, Cried, Laughed, And Screamed. Any Emotion You Could Think Of, She Showed. But She Was Excited Nonetheless.

"... Left The Doctors Office. Everything's Good! They Did Some Blood Work To Make Sure I Didnt Have Any Diseases Or Underlying Issues That Could Harm Me Or The Baby And They Gave Me A Prescription For Some Prenatal Vitamins To Take."

"Okay Im Already Here, So Just Call When You're Close I'll Give You Directions, And That's Good To Hear! I Still Can't Believe My Baby Girl Is Having A Child Of Her Own," Si'Mone Tried To Hold Back Her Tears But It Was Obvious She Was Crying.

"It's Okay Mama, I Know Where I'm Going, And We'll Get Through It. She Or He Will Have An Awesome Mom, And An Amazing Grandma!"

"And You Know This Mannnn."

They Both Laughed. Si'Mone Was Always Quoting The Movie "Friday" Because At One Point She Said She Acted Like Felicia. It Was Sad, But Funny That She Could Turn Her Struggle Into Comedy. Bianca Hung Up And Turned Her Music Back Up.

"I Need A Shorty With Some Attitude, Some One Who Trusts Me, Yeah She'll Be Down For Me Yeaaaaaah"

Bee Sang Along To The New Hit From A Young Cat By The Name Of Jayoc. "You Better Sing," She Shouted. As She Approached The House, She Could See The Front And Back Yard Was Packed. She Turned The Car Off And Switched From Her Heels, To Her Gold Furry Slides. She Stepped Out The Car And Could Tell There Was Instantly Stares Coming From Every Angle. Men Were So Thirsty It Was Pathetic. She Started Walking Up The Drive Way When A Curvaceous Beautiful Young Woman With Long Black Straight Hair Caught Her Eye.