3|| Platform 9 and 3/4.

Harry's POV

I can't wait for Hogwarts, I'm the boy who lived, I'll be famous! The best in all the classes probably. Tomorrow is September first, the day  the wizarding world meets me, the famous Harry Potter. Lucky them. I'm so delightful.

Nico's POV

"NICO WAKE UP!!!" I sat up fast, determined to kill whoever dared ruin my sleep. It was Percy. He was grinning, obviously he had seen the look on my face and was aware of my plan. How he reads emotions so well, I will never know. "Come on Nico, we are going to Pigfarts today." He said, getting his clothes on. I was tempted to Shadow travel behind my annoying cousin, and knock his feet out from under him, but then I decided against it. He would probably drench me, and Will would get mad. "I think you mean Hogwarts." I said. "Yeah, same thing." He said cheekily. Will snorted into his bag as he got out his socks.

After we ate breakfast we went to thank Tom, the son of Demeter. I'm not fond of Demeter at all. We went back up to our rooms to get our trunks.

We had agreed that Percy would Mist travel Annabeth, Thalia, Will, and one of the trunks, while I shadow travel the other four trunks to kings cross station. "Ready?" Percy asked. Thalia swallowed. "Ready as I'll ever be." She said. The three of them disappeared. I left a moment later with the trunks. This quest is going to be interesting.

—————————————————————

I appeared in the shadow of some luggage carts. Percy and Will were loading their trunks onto one of these carts, and Annabeth was waiting for me to bring hers. Thalia was also waiting for her trunk, but she had a very pale face. She hates Mist traveling. We all got our trunks on carts, and were pushing them toward platform 9 when Percy stopped. He had a confused look on his face. "What?" Thalia asked. "There are a bunch of people in that wall." He said, pointing at the brick wall between platforms nine and ten. "I can feel their blood." I heard Thalia mutter something that sounded like, "Well that's not creepy." Percy nonchalantly walked up to the wall, he leaned against it as if he had nothing to do in the world. Then he pushed through it, disappearing into the brick. Annabeth smiled. "I love it when he actually uses his brain." She said, and ran at the wall. Thalia, Will, and I quickly followed.

Harry POV

We were late. Again. "Five minutes to eleven! Hurry!" Mrs Weasley said. We ran at the wall separating magic from muggles. Ron and I dragged our trunks into an empty compartment, and plopped down on the seats. This will be a great year.

Hermione POV

Stupid arrogant Harry. I was sent on this quest two years ago, to befriend Harry Potter and protect him. He's so arrogant. Chiron IM'd me last week and told me a few others would be coming to help. I hope it's who I think it is.