19|| Girl time is the best time

I'm baaaaaaack! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long. I will try to keep updating every few days. Enormous thanks to @featuringisla who has just started reading and voting for this book. I've been inspired! Now you don't need to listen to me anymore. Onward!

Percy and Nico had started fighting again.

They were wrestling, but they were simultaneously shadow/mist traveling to the next corner.

It was very weird to watch.

"Will you two just go somewhere else?" I sighed.

Nico shadow traveled them away while Percy tackled him.

I sighed again.
——————————————

"Thalia?" I asked as I opened her door.

She was sitting at her desk staring blankly at her transfiguration homework.

"Annabeth! You are the exact person I wanted to see right now!" She exclaimed.

"You want help with that?" I asked with a grin.

She sighed with relief.

"You do realize this is stuff for eleven year olds, right?" I asked as I helped her.

"Eleven year old wizards. Not eleven year old demigods." Thalia corrected me.

I laughed and looked at her homework.

"I can't get the apple to turn into a pear." Thalia said.

"Try it." I said.

She got out her wand and pointed it at the Apple in front of her. After she said the spell, nothing happened.

"Oh, it's simple. You just said the spell wrong." I corrected her, then told her how to do it right.

She tried again.

Suddenly, there was a pear sitting in front of her. Not just any kind of pear, it was large and ripe.

We looked at each other.

"Big three magic?" Thalia wondered aloud.

I shrugged.

"When Percy tried it, the pear was enormous and very blue." I said.

Thalia snickered.

"Of course it was." She said, laughing.

"I've missed this." I sighed after we finally stopped laughing.

"Me too." Thalia said.

"You know, if you feel up to it, you could join Percy, Nico and I when we prank Sevy." She offered.

Hmmm tempting.

"I might just take you up on that offer." I said thoughtfully with a grin.

"Wait, really? Oh good! I wasn't sure what you were going to say." Thalia yelped.

"Yeah. I've got something to get back at him for and I've waited too long."

Thalia's smirk matched my own.

"Let's go get the boys."

It's a little short, but it pumping you up for the next chapter, 20|| Bad to the bone
Vote! Comment! See you next time people! (Now I sound like some game show host)
Spectre 6 out!