My life

Hey my name is ari short for arianna. I have long brown hair and green eyes. My lips are plump and I have tanned skin. Overall I'm satisfied with myself. I live in California with my mom and dad I love them both more than anything else but they are always working and I hate it. I have a bestfriend her name is Dani she has shoulder long, blond hair and wear round glasses I know her since elementary school. My life is like a normal teenager life. I go to partys, go to school and I have a boyfriend his name is Vallyk. He is so cute and caring and I can't imagine a life without him.

Well today is a Monday I don't really want to go to school but I have to. I growled and got up from my bed. I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done I did my usually morning routine: Wash my face, dry my hair, brush my hair and teeth and put on light makeup.

When I was done I searched through my closet and found a outfit. A light blue ripped Jean's with a white crop top.

When I was done changing, i looked at the time and It was now 7:18 am and 7:30 am i have to go to school because school starts at 7:40 am.

I walked downstairs and for sure my parents were at work again. I sighed a looked through the kitchen for something to eat. I found cereal and put it in a bowl and after that the milk. I started eating and meanwhile I looked through my phone.

When I was done eating, it was 7:23 am so i took my backpack, Airpods and keys and walked out the door.
I walked to school because it's just a 5 minute walk.

When I was at school I searched for Dani and Vallyk and found them. They are good friends and I'm glad about that because I couldn't choose between them.

I walked up to them and gave Dani a hug and Vallyk a kiss. We talked for a while and then walked to our lockers. Danis was right next to mine but Vallyks was a bunch rows distant.

"Bye baby I'll see in second period ok?" He said to me

"Ok" I answered and gave him one last peck. He walked to his first period and I and Dani walked together to our first period.

Hi so I hope you like that story so far and will read it because it'll get better.

Anyway if you don't know how Vallyk looks like.