First Kiss

Thank y'all so much for 400 reads 💗🦋

We continued watching the movie but Mattia turned to me

"We should continue what we did" he said and smirked.

I didn't know what he meant but he smashed his lips on mine and we kissed. I just kiss Mattia polibio. Yesterday we hated our guts and now we are kissing.

He pulled apart and smiled at me and rested his forehead on mine. We just looked in our eyes and didn't say anything for 2 minutes

"You are so beautiful" he said
I smiled and blushed

"You don't look that bad yourself "

It got awkward

"It's really awkward" I said and chuckled and he too

"Yea"

We sat down together and cuddled. When we were finished I looked up at him and he fell asleep. He was so adorable. I think I fell in love. I always wanted to deny it but I think I fell in love.

"You know staring is creepy" he said and opened one eye

I blushed at the fact that he knowed I was watching him and smiled

"I wasn't staring"

"Sure"

"Are you tired?" I changed the subject

"Yep. You are?"

"Honestly yes"

We got up and Into my bedroom.

"Can I shower quick?" He asked

"Sure. Towels are In there and separate products"

"Thanks"

He showered and I laid cover's and pillows on the floor so I could sleep there.

I was on my phone when I saw him with just a towel around his waist so you could see his v line.

"I forgot my hoodie" I gave him his hoodie "and anyway what are you doing on the floor?"

"Sleeping?" I said more like a question

"Oh no no you are not sleeping on the floor when then I'm the one who is sleeping on the floor or we'll just sleep in bed together"

"No I'll sleep on the floor just sleep in my bed" I said

"No" he said

"Yes"

"No"

"Finee but you'll not sleep on the floor we'll then sleep together in bed"

I said and put the cover's and pillows away meanwhile he changed.

I laid on my bed and he came and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I turned so I was facing him. He gave me a quick peck "you are so perfect" I blushed again and got butterflies in my stomach. He is driving me crazy.

"Thank you" I said to him "but now go to sleep you are probably tired"

He nodded "goodnight Ari"

"Goodnight polibio" I kissed his forehead and turned around again and fell asleep in his arms.