Friends

Thank yall so much for 100 reads 💜

I woke up from my annoying ass alarm. I did my morning routine and ate an Apple.

I had a black bodysuit and blue shorts on with Vans

I was at the bus stop and waited for Kairi because he wasn't here yet. He eventually came with all the boys and we said hi. Mattia however just stood there on his phone and ignored me.

The bus eventually came and I walk straight to Kairi because I don't want to see this idiot. Yes he is hot but he is a asshole.

I went with Kairi, Ale and Alvaro to my locker and took the things I needed.

I went in the classroom and roshaun and Mattia sat there. I wonder when I'll meet robert.

Anyway I sat next to Kairi. He is like my bestfriend. I met him only a bunch days ago and it felt like I knowed him since I was little.

We had now Math and the teacher came in. He talked about stupid things but then got the attention from us when he said

"So and we'll make a project about fractions" everyone groaned "and I'll pair the pairs"

Kairi and neila, Alvaro and Sophie, Alejandro and Lisa, Roshaun and Gulia, Mattia and Ari.... (One of these names is my name Guess which one)

Why me I have to be paired with the fucking asshole. I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face I just rolled my eyes.

"And now go to your partners" I looked at Mattia again and he patted the seat next to him which meant he want that I sit next to him.

I stand up and sat down but didn't say anything.

"So how we are doing this project?" He asked

"I don't know. I don't even know how to calculate fractions"

"I don't know how to either. Listen I'll go to you after school so we can do this project and buy the things we need and after that I'll go. Ok?"

I thought a little "Ok" was all I said.

The whole period we didn't talk and just were on our phones. The teacher was like 60 years old so he didn't even care or noticed it.

>skip to end of school)< (bc I'm lazy)

I waited at the parking lot for my mom she wanted to pick me up.

"Hey Hoe" someone yelled and I knowed it was Mattia

"What" i said with a little attitude

"So we are not doing the project?" He asked

Ohhh I forgot

"Oh I forgot but my mom will pick me up so-" I couldn't finish my sentence because my mom called me

Ari: hello

Mom: hey sweetie I'm really really sorry but I and your dad have to go on a last minutes business trip to Orlando. We'll be back in 3 weeks. We put 500$ in a envelope for you. I hope you are not mad or sad

Ari: no no it's ok I understand

Honestly I was sad. I just wanted to spend time with my parents and they had to go on a business trip. I looked at Mattia and he just looked confused at me.

Mom: thank you baby. I promise we'll spend time together when we'll be back.

Ari: uh huh ok call me before you start and after you landed.