why is he so rude

Beep beep beep beep

I groaned at the sound of my alarm. I got up and did what I had do in the morning.

I walked to my balcony to check if it's warm or cold and it was warm outside.

I looked through my closet for something to wear.  Shorts and a oversized Tshirt.

I went downstairs and ate a apple. I can't really eat in the morning so I just grab something.

"Hey sweetie today will be our first day of work and we will be back at 10 pm but please no one over here" my mom said to me

"Alright love you"

"Love you too" both my parents said. I gave them a kiss on the cheek and went out.

I'm used to that my parents work everyday so it's nothing special.

I went at the bus stop and saw Kairi and the boys there. I waved to them and smiled. Kairi gave me a hug.

"And what do you want here" Mattia said

"Maybe go to school because I live here dumbass"

"So now I'm the dumbass"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not you are just a slut and want the whole crew"

"Excuse me"

"You heard me you are just a fucking hoe and nobody likes you. Do you really think the boys like you. How dumb are you" he laughed a bit

I walked away. I don't want to be were he is so I guess I'll walk to school. I'll get a little late but whatever.

I heard footsteps but didn't turn around.

"Ari wait" I familiar voice said kairi

"Is it true what Mattia said" I looked at him in the eyes

"No! I really like u but as a friend and i don't know what's his problem"

"Why is he always so rude?"

"He's only so rude towards you"

I sighed and continued walking.

"I'll walk with you" he gave me a smile and I gave him one back

"Why are you so nice to me. I mean I just moved here and it felt like you are my best friend since 3 years"

"I don't know you are different from the other girls and I just want to know you more"

"Ok then. I'm Arianna Lee (I forgot to put the last name In the first Chapter) I'm 16 years old i have a best friend back in California her Name is Dani. My parents are always working and I just broke up with my boyfriend back in Cali because he cheated. And now tell more about you"

"I'm Kairi Cosentino I'll not tell you my middle name-"

"Please I promise I won't tell nobody"

"Ok but don't laugh"

I nodded

"Ok Samuel"

"I like that name" I smiled to him

"Really because all the boys just laughed"

"No I really do like him. Anyway continue"

"Right. I'm Kairi Samuel Cosentino I'm 17 years old and live with my mom and my little sister Maiya. My mom and dad are Divorced and I have step siblings. I had 2 girlfriends but they Cheated on me. My best friends are the boys I know them since I have tiktok and you'll met another one of our friend group in a bunch days because he is sick. His name Is Robert"