24

And thanks sm for 72k reads I never thought my book would get that many reads <3.

I hopped in Taylor's car and she drove me home. The only thing I could thought about was the conversation between ale and Kairi. Does Kairi really love me? Idk but I'll not stress about that rn.

I thanked Taylor and opened the door. My parents worked so ig I'll just watch netflix and order a pizza.

I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie and plopped on the sofa.

I put on a random movie and ate my pepperoni pizza.

Half throught the movie I heard a knock. I got up and opened the door and i was faced with a smiley Mattia.

"Soo I bought you your favourite candy" he said as he gave me a bag full of candy

"Ahh thank you"i said and gave him a big hug "you are literally the best"

"Uh come in I'm watching a movie rn"

I closed the door behind him and we walked to the sofa.

"How's life going?"he asked me

I thought for a moment "today I heard Kairi say he will do anything to get me back"

"But will you forgive him?"

I shrugged "idk I really liked him but he just cheated on me"

Right when I said that I heard my phone vibrate.

I looked at the caller and it was mar. I rolled my eyes and declined. Today he is really annoying and text me all the time.

"Who was it?" Mattia asked

"Eh it was Mar but today he is annoying me so I declined"

He nodded and looked me in the eyes.

He leaned in and I did the same until our lips touched. I didn't care at the point bc I'm single and idgaf about Kairi.

Our lips moved in synch and it was a passionate kiss at first but it got rough. He bite at my lower lip and asked for entrance. I let him and our tongues fight with each other.

*smut if you are uncomfortable then skip to the 🦋*

He kissed down my jawline to my neck and sucked at my sweet spot probably leaving hickeys.

I moaned and I felt him smirk against my neck.

He kissed me again on my lips and I took off my hoodie. He did the same and took off his shirt

He kissed down to my boobs and unclipped my bra. He started at it for a while and then made eye contact with me.

"You are so beautiful"

I blushed and he connected our lips again.

I took off my sweatpants and he unbuckled his belt and took off his Jean's.

He stand there only with his boxers and I could see the bulge through it.

"Like what you see" He asked smirking

"Nah" I teased him

"Oh really" he came closer again and began to rub my clit through my panties.

I moaned and couldn't response

"I asked you something" he said and began to rub faster

"Yes I really like what I see" I stuttered

"Good"

He pulled down his boxers and his length hitting his stomach. He pulled my panties down and spread my legs open.

He licked my clit in figure 8.  He added a finger in me and my eyes rolled at the back of my head.

"Mattia I'm about to cum"i warned him

"That's not my name"he speed up his action and I couldn't really talk

"Daddy" I moaned

"Cum for me princess"

I cum and breathed heavily but I took Mattias dick and started to kitty lick it.

"Don't tease princess" he groaned

I started to suck on it. He grabbed my hair and made it into a ponytail. He pushed me further and I gagged when he hit the end of my throat.

I felt him twitch inside my mouth. He came and ofc I swallowed bc I ain't a pussy.

"Are you on birth control?he aske dme and I nodded

He slammed in me and I couldn't even adjust his size.

I screamed as he poundein me with no mercy.

He was hitting my g-spot everytime and I got a moaning mess

I turned us around and I started to ride him. He placed his hands on my hips and helped me.

The only noises you could hear were our moans and skin clapping.

I felt a knock and know I was about to cum

"Daddy I'm about to cum"

"Hold it" he said

It was hard to hold it and right when I couldn't hold it anymore

"Now cum for me princess"

I cum all over his dick and he came inside of me.

🦋

We layed down and looked up at the ceiling.

"That was the best sex ever" mattia said and breathed heavily

"Yes probably"

We showered together,eyed down again and felt asleep cuddling.

So here's a smut for y'all horny mf hope y'all are happy now.
Correct me if I spelled something wrong.