apologize

KBSKSB thank y'all so so much for 5k reads I never thought it'll get that many reads in such a short time 💜

When I woke up I looked next to me and saw a sleeping Kairi. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

I smiled at him but the smile disappeared when I thought about Mattia. I still like him a little bit but what he did was no it.

I shaked my head so the thoughts of him would disappear.

"What's wrong"i heard a raspy voice saying

I looked at Kairi and his eyes were slightly open.

"Nothing just bad thoughts you know" I said and layed on his chest

"Why bad thoughts" he said and played with my hair

"Just idk life"

He nodded and we layed there in the position for about 10 minutes

(Idk what day it is so we gonna pretend its a Saturday)

"I'm gonna shower if it's okay" I said and looked at Kairi

"Yeah sure" he smiled

I got up and yawned but then noticed I have no other clothes

"Do you need clothes?" Kairi asked

"No I think I'll go naked" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes playfully

"Aight wait a second" he went to his drawer and took a tshirt and shorts

"Thanks"

I took a quick shower and after that I blow dried my hair and changed into kairis clothes.

When I came out he sat on his bed on his phone.

"Please make a tiktok with me" he pouted and made a puppy face

"Fine"i said and rolled my eyes playfully

We made the 'then leave' dance and he posted it.

We then walked downstairs and his mom and maiya sat in the kitchen and ate.

We said goodmorning, talked and ate but then we wanted to go to the mall because I need new clothes.

We grabbed our things but before we headed to the mall we went to my house so I could change and grab my money and then we drove to the mall.

When we were there it was hella full so Kairi took my hand and we went in  stores like forever 21, Topshop and snipes.

But when we paid for our stuff I saw Mattia and his gang. When he saw us his face went soft again and he came towards us.

"Hey"he said and gave us a small smile

We just ignored him and went out the store

"Look what I did was really fucked up and-" but Kairi cut him off

"Yeah what you did was really REALLY fucked up and never lay one finger again on Ari" kairi almost yelled and was inches away from his face

"Baby it's ok" I Whispered to him and touched his arm

"I know I know but I wanted to apologize and I don't know how but I will do everything to be frineds with y'all again" Mattia said and I saw the hurt in his eyes

"We will see" kairi mumbled and took my hand.

When we drove home I could feel that Kairi was still mad.

"Baby it's all ok" I said and looked at him

"Yeah no"he sighed "I don't know what got into him and I don't know if I'll forgive him but when I'll forgive him he need to prove that he really mean it"

"I know what you mean and after that what happen he really have to earn our trust again"

He hummed in response and focused on the road.

He was so hot when he drove. His floppy hair in his face, his venes on his hands I just want to fuck him- what are you thinking Ari omg.

"What are you thinking about" Kairi said and had a smirk on his face. Did I stare?

"Nothing" i said and faced the window

When we were at kairis house we walked in but nobody was there so Kairi leaved a note what was saying that he was with me.

We where in my room and cuddled but Kairi started to kiss my neck.

"Kai what are you doing"i said and moaned when he sucked on my sweet spot.

He got on top of me and kissed me. I took off my shirt and he took off his and things got heated

(So I'm really uncomfortable rn but lemme know if y'all want smut)

After we finished we layed down and took a nap.

When we woke up it was 7 pm and we put on our clothes again and watched a movie but in the middle of the movie we fell asleep in each other's arms.

What do you guys like about my book i'm curious.