fight

>skip to end of school<

I was at the bus stop and waited for the bus

"Hey ari" I heard someone behind me. I turned around and it was Mattia. I just rolled my eyes and turned around again.

"Can I come over today?" he asked. So now we are 'friends' again but at school I was the bitch.

"No" I said cold and harshly back.

"Why not?"

"I have no time for you" I hissed

"What's wrong with you?" Did he really just asked what's wrong with ME when he was the one who was rude towards me

"Did you really just asked that?" I said and turned around to him

"Yes" he said slowly

"What is wrong with ME? You was the one who was a dick today in school after you said we are 'friends' and now you pretend like we are friends again? I can't believe you Polibio" I almost yelled.

"I was not a dick to you. I- I just played with you"

"Yes sure. Do you think I'm stupid?" I shook my head "sorry Mattia but if you want to act like that we shouldn't talk or hang out anymore" I said

"Alright. You anyway was just a game to me. You are so stupid" he said and laughed a bit "and I meant nothing I said. The kiss I just played with you. I would rather die than kiss you again" he said and didn't react he really meant what he said .

I was on the verge to cry. I stepped so close to him so that I was inches apart from him and slapped him across the face so I could see my hand mark.

"You fucking bitch"he yelled and punched me.

"Get the fuck off of her Mattia" I heard someone scream.

I turned around and saw the boys.

Now I was crying and I don't know why. If it was because that he played me and his words hurt me or that he punched me.

I felt something on my nose and touched her. My hands were full of blood.

"wtf is wrong with you to punch a fucking girl" Kairi yelled at him. He looked like he was the most upset

"She slapped me before" Mattia yelled back

"But I think she didn't slap you for no reason so what's your problem" kairi yelled louder. Now there came students and made circle.

Mattia came up to him and tried to punch Kairi but he bend down. Kairi swung at Mattia and hit his nose. Mattia got angry and pushed Kairi on the floor and punched him multiple times across the face.

I and the boys tried to stop them but we couldn't.

Kairi turned them around so he was now on top of Mattia. He punched him back but Mattia kicked him off. Now was Kairi on the floor again and Mattia kicked him one more time before we could separate them.

I run up to Kairi and he spit on Mattia and yelled in his Face.

"You are so a fucking bitch you have no respect. Nobody needs you here you bastard"

"Shh calm down" I said and hugged him and I could feel that he calmed down.

"No he fucking punched you. He hit you and you are a girl. He is so a bitch for that because boys should have respect for girls" he said

"Thank you but next time don't fight please" I said and hugged him again

"I try" he chuckled

"And now come on I'll wash your blood from your face off"

He nodded and we drove home. He sat on the bathroom counter and I cleaned him up. I felt him stare at me.

K A I R I

When she stand there in front off me and cleaned me I realized how pretty and beautiful she is. She don't deserve what Mattia did to her I mean she slapped him but it had a reason and he punched her and that's fucking not ok.

When she cleaned me off I hopped off the counter but still stare at her beautiful face.

"What?" She asked and smiled

"Nothing"i said and looked away

She chuckled

"Anyway what do you want to do" I asked

"Maybe watch a movie or sum" she shrugged

"Ok movie"

We got downstairs and sat together on the couch and watched a movie.