The house

I woke from knocking on my door.

"Wake up baby" my mom said and leaves my room

I groaned and looked at the time 6:30 am

I went in my bathroom and took a shower. I did my usual morning routine and went downstairs.

There were suitcases and moving cartons.

"Comon eat something quick and then we'll go" my mom said and gave me a kiss on my forehead

"Can we go to Dani on the way please" I begged

"Yea ok but quick"

I nodded and ate a bowl cereal.

Our moving truck was here and we load everything in the movin truck. We drove with the car first to dani and I said bye again. Then we drove the Airport and some man took our car I think he will drive it to our house. I don't know.

We landed after 5 hours and it was now 2 pm.

We got out the Airport and saw our car. We drove to a street with big houses. I think here are the one with more money. We parked at a house what was a really light brown and had a big garage.

(Something like this)

(i just researched and the house is only a few streets away from Mattias house lmao. But it costs 1 million dollars)

We walk through the door and it was also big inside. You could see the living room when you walked in and the stairs. On the second floor were just bedrooms and bathrooms.

I looked for a room and found one. It was not big but not small and it had a big closet and a big bathroom with a shower and a tube. And it had a big balcony of wood.

I looked through my window and saw a boy with fluffy hair he was around my age and he did some weird moves.

I laughed at him and went downstairs to my parents. They looked through the kitchen and there was a big kitchen isle in the middle.

I went to the big open living room and saw another door. I opened the door and there was a big garden with a big pool and loungers.

The view was also nice. You could see over the whole city

It was just beautiful.

I went in again and to my parents and hugged them.

"I like the house really"

"We said it would be a beautiful house sweetie but I'm glad you like it" she gave me a big hug and we heard a noise from outside.

It was the moving truck and we unloaded all the things we had.

When we were finish it was 10 pm and I have to say the house looks really good.

I went in my room and just did my usual night routine and went to bed.