Feelings

Thank y'all so so much for 1k read I really appreciate it and just hope you like my book 💗

M A T T I A

What did i just do. I punched the girl i love and had a fight with my bestfriend. I dont know what get into me but when she said i couldn't come over i got sad and then angry. I always had anger issues and then i said this bullshit that I just played her and that the kiss meant nothing but it's wrong. When I kissed her I had so many butterflies in my stomach. And when she slapped me after that I couldn't control myself anymore and punched her. Why tf did I punch her and  kicked and punched my best friend.

I don't know how I could get them back. I have to earn their trust again but how.

> 2 weeks later <

A R I

I was at Kairis house right now and we goofed around. Since what happened 2 weeks ago with Mattia I got closer to Kairi and I kinda like him.

But a part of me still likes Mattia but I don't know why because after that day he didn't apologize or do something he just ignored us and hung out with a other group and I don't like them around Mattia because now Mattia got everyday high or drunk to school and I honestly care about him. But I mean I don't want to talk to him so it's his life he can do what he want.

I was now at Kairis and we made tiktoks. He showed me how to do a dance and we danced it.

"Can I publish it please you look so pretty in it" he pouted

"Fine" I smiled

He publish it and he became thousands of likes.

The comments:

User1: she is so pretty wth

Ayesebastien: next time come over to me Ari I miss you 🥺😤

User2: She is so gorgeous

User3: I don't like her she gives me bad vibes and anyway she is so ugly

User4: can I be so pretty like her

User5: I want to be her

I smiled at the comments because most of them were really nice.

"They like you" kairi said and smiled

"I see" I said and smiled back at him

"Ari" he said and got nervous "I-i think I like you I mean like like you" he said and fiddled with his fingers

"Really?" A smile formed on my face "because I like you too"

He looked at me and smiled

"So will you go on a date with me tomorrow after Maiyas birthday?" He asked

"I would love to"

He hugged me and I hugged back.

"So you maybe wanna go to the mall. I have to buy something for Maiya's birthday"

"Yea sure"

"If you want you can come I'm sure she really likes you"

I nodded and smiled.

We drove to the mall and he went to walmart.

I buyed her a big teddy bear and sweets and Kairi buyed her Airpods and sweets.

"Do you want ice cream?" he asked me

"Yes why not"

We went to get ice cream and I felt kairis hand in mine. I looked at him and smiled.

We went to the ice cream stand and I saw Mattia and his new 'gang'

I felt him look at us and I risked one look. I looked at him but he just scoffed and continued talking to the guys.

I got strawberry ice cream and Kairi got mint chocolate chip.

We ate together and went to my house since my parents wouldn't be back till 5 days.

We goofed around and watched movies.

We went to bed and after another 30 minutes talking we fell asleep.