3. 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Date: 2nd September
Time: 09:23
Location: University

"Minnie~yah! Don't be like that! Give my phone back!" Miyeon shouted.

Their classes for the first half of the day were cancelled but it was compulsory for them to stay at the university. So, they found an empty room for themselves and were just joking around.

"Chincha! You're so stupid. Why don't you just put a password?" Minnie said and chuckled, still not giving the elder her phone.

"GIVE MY PHONE BACK!"

Minnie didn't care to listen to her best friend and just continued scrolling.

"I thought you would have this Song Yuqi's number by now. You seem to really like her," the younger said, disappointed and gave back the phone. Miyeon blushed ferociously.

"Come on, it's been one day!"

"Pfft, you clearly like her already. If you start flirting with her, I swear I'm going to-"

"Who's going to flirt with who?" Someone said from the door's direction.

There, two girls were standing. One of them had pitched black hair with bangs but her defining features must have been the mole under her eye and her red lipstick. On the other hand, the other girl was short, had blonde hair a and looked like someone with an energetic, never dying spirit personality.

"SOYEON BABY!!!" Minnie shouted across the room before running to hug the shortest one. The other girl just ignored Minnie and went directly to Miyeon.

"Soojin....it's been a long time," the eldest said as she hugged the girl presumably named Soojin.

"Who are you going to flirt with, huh? Are you getting yourself a girlfriend?" Soojin teased.

Kim Minnie, I'll make you pay for that.

"Don't listen to Minnie, she's MAD!"

Meanwhile Soyeon and Minnie were just looking at each other, ignoring everything around them. The other two decided to not say anything more and just watched the scene presented before their eyes.

Soyeon gave Minnie a kiss on the cheek and said, "I missed you. Where were you yesterday?"

The Thai pulled the other girl closer and buried her face in Soyeon's neck. "I'm sorry, I wanted to spend some time with Miyeon yesterday but you have me now....."

"If you gays are done, I'd like to know who's Miyeon's new girlfriend," Soojin said, mostly because she wanted to puke by just looking at them but also because they were in university grounds and this kind of thing wasn't allowed.

Minnie and Soyeon looked perfectly annoyed.

"Miyeon is crushing on the girl that everyone is talking about, Song Yuqi," Minnie answered and without warning, directly kissed her girlfriend on the lips.

"Oh God, I'm getting out of here. BYE, GAYS!"

Miyeon chuckled at Soojin's reaction.

Soyeon and Soojin were best friends, their good friends and also second years. They were two of the few people who Miyeon allowed to eat with her.

Minnie and Soyeon started dating 6 months ago and were the only one to date in Miyeon's inner circle.

Soojin and the eldest left the couple alone and walked down the corridor.

"Miyeon, I got something important to tell you. Soyeon already know about it...."

Soojin looked nervous and tensed like she's been keeping something to herself for a while now.

"Yes?"

If Soojin had something important to say, then it must be something big.

"I'm dating someone......"

Oh my God-

"What? Soojin, this is great! Tell me everything!"

They found a class with someone sleeping on a desk in the far corner of the room. They both sat down and started to discuss.

"When I went to Taiwan this summer, I met someone, a girl. We spent some time together and I fell in love. She confessed to me too and she promised to come to Korea to meet me again after she finished high school. We call each other everyday and I'm thinking of going back to her place in December....."

Miyeon had the biggest smile on her face. Another friend found love, what else could she be except happy?

"Wow, our Soojinie grew up. I am so overwhelmed. First, Soyeon and Minnie and now you? We have to meet her when she come to Korea, I want to see for who you fell for!"

The other girl blushed and let out a smirk.

"I have to call her now, bye~"

Soojin ran out of the class and disappeared like that.

Miyeon sighed and her mind travelled to her hidden thoughts. She was the only one single now. Minnie was going to spend some time with Soyeon and Soojin would be calling her new girlfriend in between classes.

"Well, at least you made a new friend," Miyeon said, thinking of Yuqi. She realised how loud she must have said that and turned around.

The girl who has been sleeping in the far corner of the room yawned and sat straight.

Miyeon gasped when she saw who it was.

Song Yuqi.

She quickly rushed to the younger's side.

"What are you doing here?" Yuqi asked her sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"I was....talking with a friend. Why are you sleeping at this time?"

"We know each other for two days, right?" Yuqi suddenly asked the elder.

"If you count today, yes."

"Then why are you so worried about me?"

Miyeon was surprised to hear this. Whatever she told Yuqi yesterday didn't mean anything to her? The table they shared together at the cafeteria didn't mean anything to her now? The time they spent at the bubbletea shop went to waste?

Miyeon got closer and whispered, "Why shouldn't I be?"

Yuqi stood up, not making eye contact with the elder and reached for her bag.

Did she cry?

"Because you pretended to be my friend. I thought I could trust but you were actually a plain jerk!"

███▓▒░░|𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮|░░▒▓███

Two new people, two new ships and a plot twist. I smell some drama soon lol.