5. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞

Date: 2nd September
Time: 09:45
Location: University

"Because you pretended to be my friend. I thought I could trust but you were actually a plain jerk!" Yuqi shouted, storming out of the room.

A jerk? Me?

Miyeon couldn't understand a single thing of what just happened.

Something surely happened but what?

I thought I could trust you but you were actually a plain jerk. But how? What did I do to be called a jerk?

"I have to find out what happened."

Miyeon rushed to the class where Minnie was for her help.

Maybe this is just a misunderstanding.

The door was closed and the elder suddenly felt a chill.

What if she was with Soyeon inside? God knows what those two might be doing in there but at the same time, Miyeon needed someone's help. She decided to use her last card.

Jinhyeong better know what is happening in this damn school.

Jinhyeong was a playboy in school, known for having slept with all the popular girls except for one and that is Miyeon. He was too scared to try to lure her because he knew what his fate would be if it didn't go the way he wanted.

Over the three years that Miyeon got to know him, she knew better than anyone else how scared he was of her.

"JUNG JINHYEONG, GET YOURSELF OVER HERE!" She shouted when she entered the class where he was supposed to be.

"Here, ma'am. Who is it this time?" He asked leaning against the wall, uninterested.

"Song Yuqi. Something that might have happened today?"

He raised his eyebrows in confusion but then got his phone out. He scrolled down his Instagram and showed Miyeon a video.

It looked like a news channel from China.

"Song Yuqi was a hot topic this summer, huh? Well, we finally got an interview with her parents! And you won't believe it folks! The reason for her leaving all her inheritance was that she's lesbian....."

Posted by dc_yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon was also a third year like Miyeon. She was the best at finding and spilling the worst facts about students on social media, explaining her 4000+ followers on Instagram. The thing was that she didn't work alone. Everyone knew that it was her group of friends who asked her to find the information on any specific people. They did that for fame and sometimes to blackmail first years. Yoohyeon was always known as Miss Popular but that didn't mean anything to the other students. They just called her by this to not mention her name.

Miyeon somehow felt like she was about to punch someone. Yuqi was no longer safe in the university. She became an easy prey for the students to bully now and Miyeon couldn't always be around to protect her. A permanent solution had to be found and very soon.

Wait so, she thinks I'm the one who started this?

This thought amused the elder and she walked down the hall, searching for either Yoohyeon or Yuqi.

Miyeon barely did two steps and she already found her abuser. Yoohyeon was there having a good laugh with her six friends.

"Kim Yoohyeon. We need to talk," Miyeon said loudly enough for all her friends to hear.