20. 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲

Date: 25th March (7 months ago)
Time: 07:24
Location: The Song Mansion

Shuhua was waiting for her girlfriend to come out for them to go to school together and she was also hoping for them to have a peaceful walk.

Yuqi and her haven't been on the same page lately. They argued a lot and sometimes they would just ignore each other for days. It was hurting the both of them and they had to do something about it.

Just talk it out with her. I'm sure she'll understand.

She could finally see a familair figure walking towards her direction. It was Yuqi. Her girlfriend soon arrived and they walked to school.

Both was silent, not finding the right words to express themselves properly.

But Shuhua made an effort to talk first.

"Yuqi, I think something is wrong. What happened to you? What happened to me? What happened to us?" She stopped and took Yuqi's hands.

"Careful, we might be seen," the other girl, getting her hands down and out of Shuhua's grisp.

Then it strucked the younger perfectly. Yuqi was always scared of being "caught." She couldn't bear the thought of them going public. So far, it never bothered the two of them but now? That's what keeping them apart.

"Why do we have to keep our relationship secret? It's not like the whole world is against us!"

"How many times do I have to explain?My parents won't approve of it and they can hire someone to kill you!"

Great. Another fight.

Shuhua was beyond pissed.

"Listen you've been keeping some things from me. Can you at least tell me everything will be fine?"

"You're so dramatic. Let's go to school."

Shuhua didn't like this at all.

Maybe we just need more time?

_________________________________

Date: 25th March (7 months ago)
Time: 13:23
Location: Yuqi's old highschool

Shuhua was running, down the hallways, getting away from everyone and everything else.

Tears going down her face, she was finally able to hide in a out-of-order restroom. Little did she know that the one who she never imagined to hurt her, was there, crying too.

Now, upon seeing her like that, Shuhua felt enraged.

"SONG YUQI, I THINK YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION!" She shouted across the room and wiped her tears with her sleeve. She got closer to her girlfriend and didn't pay attention to the fact that she looked weak and destroyed.

Her cries won't excuse what she did.

Shuhua clenched her teeth.

"WHY? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? IT'S BECAUSE I WAS MAD AT THE FACT THAT YOU WANTED TO KEEP IT SECRET?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?"

"Listen, Shuhua..."

"NO, I WON'T LISTEN. IF I'M HONEST WITH MYSELF, I'VE BEEN SO TIRED OF YOU LATELY. YOU ALWAYS ARGUE, ALWAYS THIS, ALWAYS THAT BUT WHEN IT COMES TO LOVING ME A LITTLE? NO! YOU KNOW WHAT, HERE GOES YOUR DAMN LOVE," she ripped off the necklace she had around her neck, a gift given to her by Yuqi on her birthday and threw it violently to the other side of the restroom.

"WE ARE OVER!"

_________________________________

Date: 12th November
Time: 16:35 (CST)
Location: Old Abondoned building

"She wrote an article in the school magazine about my old job," Shuhua started painfully. "I used to work at a club when I was in Beijing and I wasn't bartender. The worst is that she faked the fact that I gave my consent to publish it when I didn't even know about it."

Miyeon nodded, patting the other girl's back.

"This ruined me. I couldn't walk without earning dirty stares everywhere I went and she just easily changed schools to avoid me. It took a whole month but I was able to save enough money and went back to Taiwan. I healed from that traumatic experience and that's when I met Soojin," she turned towards her girlfriend and smiled at her.

The eldest stood up, questioning a lot of things.

"Well I think for today, it's a wrap up and Shuhua, can we have Yuqi's address?" she asked. The high school student got a piece of a paper out and scribbled some words with a pen.

After a while, Shuhua and Soojin left to have a walk in town.

"You definitely have something in mind. What's our next step?" Minnie asked her best friend.

"We'll get to the dark side of things."

The Thai's eyes widened while Soyeon was just here waiting to hear the plan but it looked like she was the only one who couldn't understand.

"Miyeon, listen, is this really worth it?"

"If you want to back out, I won't stop you."

The shortest still make sense of this situation.

"What are we going to do?" she asked, confused.

"Get into the chinese mafia."

███▓▒░░|𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮|░░▒▓███

SUPPORT In December BY christanotkrista

And I would like to suggest a good book cause I have nothing to do:
East of Eden by P4LEBLUES (SHE IS LITERALLY THE BEST, OK-)

HAVE A GOOD WEEK READERS!!!!!