1. Salivating Horn Dogs

*Frank's POV*

I sat. I sat in a cold room, all I could really hear is my heart beat and blood coursing through my ears. I could hear the faint yelling of prisoners and guards swearing rudely at them to shut up. Yes, I'm in prison. Its not for murder, theft, or anything. Maybe theft because I stole someone, not really kidnapping either. I wasn't exactly evil either.

My boyfriend was evil, he was my boyfriend I believe. His name is Gerard Arthur Way, he murdered eleven people. Those people included his closest friends, brother, and his past boyfriend. Five cops from this prison ams a jackass from my school who tried to break my face in. He murdered them all for protection, he had a reason to kill them.

Gerard escaped this prison months ago, he murdered those guards and escaped. No one ever escaped and made it out alive from Stone Prison. He's the only one who has ever made it out alive.

When he escaped, I met him in the woods a few days after. He stole my phone battery so in order to get it back I traded him a wool jacket. He got shot the next day and I took him I'm to heal himself up. Then he murdered the school boy. The jock who wanted me dead. My friend Ray Toro smashed a vase in his fave and Gerard went partially blind. We ended up falling for each other, Gerard and I. But we got caught eventually and now here I am. In prison.

I knew something was coming, Gerard would be sent to a solitary room and have people decide on his fate, to let him live or to have him injected with a liquid that would take his life. He was dangerous, I had witnessed his skill of murder and almost been his prey. But he didn't deserve to die, he was a good guy inside, he just was good in a wrong misunderstood way.

Gerard and I had a cell room together. The cop, Chief Zane made sure they didn't split us up. He knew what love was and he couldn't let it tear us apart. We had made it this far together, Gerard and I. Gerard had been sleeping, for two days now.

The thing about this prison is that you can leave your cell at certain times a day and go in the back courtyard or a cafeteria like place and eat. So its a mingled prison...I went by myself yesterday afternoon to eat and a lot of men watched me. Gerard was right, i probably wouldn't make it.

______________________________________

I sat silently waiting for Gerard to wake up. He needed rest, I mean, he got shot not too long ago. I sat beside him on the steel cot-like bed, he was under the thin gray sheet. Some stained blood was on the edge where he had covered his bloody nose with. He looked so vulnerable and scary at the same time. This was his turf.

"Gerard?" I whispered, a clock on the wall shown that the meal time was coming soon. I didn't want to go out there alone. They'd eat me alive. I'm nothing but prey to the other men. His lips twitched. "Gee, wake up." I said, I touched his shoulder and he grunted. I gently rocked his body and his eyes snapped open, an arm went instantly around me and he looked around.

"What?" Gerard asked in a serious tone. I gasped at his sudden movement, he exhaled heavily.

"We have to go eat, I'm scared, I can't go alone." I said smally, Gerard sighed and rubbed his cloudy eyes with a dried bloody hand. Gerard's eyes were hazel, but a olive colour at times. When Ray bashed the vase in his eyes they got damaged, but most of his vision came back. His sight was foggy and blurry. The colours would be more softer than contrasted.

"Alright." Gerard mumbled, I stood up and he did the opposite by laying down and pulling his blankets over his face.

"Gerard, cmon." I said sadly. "You haven't eaten in almost three days." I said angrily, Gerard grunted.

"I can't move. I hurt." Gerard said. I groaned and crossed my arms angrily. I needed him to protect me. I didn't want those horn dogs drooling all over me. I turned around and moved to the door of the cell, a guard opened it for me.

"Straight to the cafeteria, freshmeat." The guard ordered. I nodded quickly and sped up passing a few cells with people dwelling inside them. A few men chose to watch me, others laughed at me. Its like they were taunting me.

I tried to keep my head up and avoid any eye contact, like trying to avoid everything. Pretending they weren't there. That I was alone. I was actually pretty good with it, school gave me that advantage. I heard some wolf-whistle. I felt my stomach drop to the pit of my body, this was going to be hell. I pinched my ring finger flesh beside the nail with my index and thumb nails.

I emerged into the cafeteria, it reminded me of high school, just full of big sweaty men who all looked at me with menacing expressions and curiosity. It wasn't a look where they'd wonder 'what's your story?' It was just interest. A hungry look.

I got a meal of some weird meat and some other unrecognizable food and sat down alone by myself. I tried to ignore the salivating horn dogs in here. I could feel all of their eyes on me. Watching.

I ate as fast as I could, trying my hardest to savour the flavor and keep the nutrients that it would give me. I heard someone approach me. A hand splayed along my shoulder. The hand was rough, I froze, the hand was warm and i could feel sweat leaking through my thin clothing. I dropped a awkward looking berry.

"Freshmeat." A man said, I felt my whole body go numb and a person leaned over, his scent smelled just of sweat and thick fat from a pig.

"Go away." I said as strongly as I could. The man chuckled, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. I felt sick.

"Ohoho, feisty." He growled. "I like that freshmeat." He ran some fat fingers through my hair and I tried not to break down into tears. I gripped my tray of meal and stood up. I cleaned up my things and was about to move passed the burly criminal. He grabbed my arm. I winced, his grip was tight. I tried to pull, but he leaned down to my eye level. "Can't wait to play with you, Princess." He growled. He let out a guffaw of laughter and sauntered away.

I pushed past him and walked out of the cafeteria swiftly, i passed some other burly men and I felt fear coursing thrugh me. I finally got back to my cell and the guard let me in. Gerard was still asleep.

"Gee, he grabbed me." I whimpered when I reached the cot, I collapsed onto it, Gerard was still out. Would I make it here?

***********

A/N: so what do you think? Seem interesting? Is Gerard OK? What do you think? Also, Whatcha think about the cover? C: tell meh in the comments!

~I'm A Wave, You're A Kite

XoXog