5. He Gets Sicker

*Frank's POV*

I laid in bed, it was late at night. Its been three days since I stood up for myself. I stopped going to get meals, Gerard was worse. All he did was sleep, and throw up in our bathroom in the cell. I didn't understand why he was getting sick.

Him and I kissed, wouldn't that made me sick after a while? I was healthy, which was rare for me. I was always sick when I was younger. I don't think I've ever been healthier.

"Pansy?" Gerard's hoarse voice asked. The cracking noise cut shakily through the dark silence. I could hear his harsh and ragged breathing.

"What do you need, Gee?" I asked sliding off my cot. I crept along the floor to his cot, I could feel the cool air flowing around him, maybe he didn't have a fever anymore.

"I need...you." Gerard whispered in a raspy voice. He held out a white cold hand that I took. I took his hand and held it tightly. "Will you lay with me?" Gerard asked. I climbed onto his cot and curled around me. His body wasn't overheating, he was cool. Maybe he was farther along the mend.

"Are you okay?" I asked, but he already fell asleep. His breathing lightly, shallow and calm. He didn't even snore. Gerard didn't really snore, but in a way everyone snored. It was just a way that people breathed in their sleep.

I stayed up all night, just listening to the pattern of Gerard's breathing. I was trying to see if it ever changed, picked up pace or slowed.

______________________________________

I got Gerard to eat a meal, he actually didn't throw it up this time! When we got back to the cell, he pulled off his prison shirt and sat down on his cot. I stood, just staring at him.

Gerards skin was paper white. He lost weight, a lot of weight. I could see almost all of his ribs, every spinal notch, his hips, the curve and lime of his collarbones. He still had that muscle, it looked deteriorating right on spot. His face looked gaunt, his eyes glassy, his shadows under his eyes dark like charcoal. He had no colour to his face at all just white and slight blue veins hidden beneath his skin that seemed to be pulled and stretched over his body.

"I'm sick." Gerard said, he noticed my staring. The whites of his eyes looked grey. The cloudy olive colour of his iris didn't even look real.

"Gerard." I said, I knew I sounded worried. "You're sick? Hell yeah, you're sick!" I said

"Pansy, stop." Gerard said in a weak voice.

"Gerard! You've been sick for a long time! With what?! You're just getting worse!" I shouted in a terrified tone.

"Frank! Stop!" Gerard screed. Hr sounded mad, he sounded beyond mad. I flinched at the harshness of his voice. He was taking deep breaths, were they nervous, or was he that angry? I sat down heavily on my cot as he let out deep coughs. I stared at him, he stared at me. "Frank, I'm sorry." Gerard mumbled, he put his face in his hands and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry." He apologized again.

"Please tell me what's going on, Gee." I whispered. Gerard stood up and he came and hugged me tightly. I gasped when he hugged me tighter. I could feel his shrinking frame shaking. "Please." I pleaded. He took in a deep breath of air and wheezed out in a sob. I was surprised.

"I'm so sorry, Frank! I should have told you!" Gerard cried.

"What's going on Gerard?" I asked.

"I'm HIV positive." Gerard whispered shakily. "Its killing me." He sobbed. My heart dropped.

*************

A/N: so what did you think? Gerard told Frank what he had!! Tell me what you think in the comments c:

5 votes = Next Chapter. :o

~IM A NINJA GOD DAMNNIT!

XoXog