7. Glass Cell

*Frank's POV*

I was sent to a clinical area of the prison. Dr. Alphonse was there waiting for me. He smiled kindly at me and asked me to take a seat. I took a seat in one of the metal chairs that sat on the other side of his desk. His eyes were on mine, hidden behind his spectacles.

"Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Jr." Dr. Alphonse said. I raised my eyebrow at him. "That is your full name, is it not?" He asked.

"It is." I answered, I was knotting my fingers together. Listening to the knuckles crack. The bones didn't actually crack, it was some sort of ectoplasmic fluid that popped beneath the joints, or something like that. He watched me curiously.

"I was told you were taken into someone else's cell yesterday." Dr. Alphonse told me. I chewed my lower lip, my eyes began to water. I was fucking molested by a brute. A giant burly man named Gabe.

"Who told you?" I asked narrowing my eyes. Dr. Alphonse sighed and crossed his arms.

"Listen, Mr. Iero." He said in a stern tone. "I need to know what this man did to you." He told me.

"What do you think?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows, I cracked a few more knuckles.

"I assume he touched you in some way." Dr. Alphonse said, I grimaced. He noticed. I closed my eyes tightly, a few tears leaking through the lids. I could just feel his fat lips ahainst my flesh, his nasty teeth nipping at my skin.

"What you gunna do about it?" I asked holding back more tears.

"Well, if you tell me who the man was...I will be moving him to a more stricter area of the prison." Dr. Alphonse told me. "You aren't a legal adult, Mr. Iero. You get some sort of justice here, plus, what he did was a form of rape." The word rape made my stomach churn.

"I th-think his name was Gabe." I sniffled.

"Is it?" He asked.

"I don't know!" I whimpered, I gripped my hair between my fingers, tugging harshly on the strands. "I think so. I'm pretty sure." I whispered.

"I'll take care of him, Frank." Dr. Alphonse told me. I looked up at him, he gave me a small friendly smile.

"Where's Gee?" I asked. He looked confused. "Where. Is. Gerard." I asked again.

"Gerard is in a confinement unit here in Stone Prison. Where a few doctors will observe his illness and try and treat it." Dr. Alphonse told me.

"Are there needles?" I asked.

"That's what doctors use, yes." He answered.

"Don't let him see them. He won't cooperate right I'm guessing. That's because he can see the needles. He's scared of them." I told him, the doctor looked interested. surprised at my random knowledge.

"Do you miss him?' Dr. Alphonse asked, I nodded instantly. Of course I did, I needed him. "Would you like to see him?" I nodded again. Dr. Alphonse stood up. "Come with me Mr. Iero." He said. I nodded and stood up.

The doctor led me through the prison, down a few flights of stairs, through some locked doors. The air became cooler and it felt like ever bit of heat was sucked out of me. Dr. Alphonse seemed unaffected by it. We reached a large door which he unlocked. A few doctors turned and looked at him as he walked through.

"Don't worry men, he's with me. Harmless." Dr. Alphonse announced to them. they went back to their papers and some watched other sick men. They were behind glass walls, like giant glass cages. We went down to one that was labeled 13, 'Gerard Way. Murderer.' Behind the glass walls was Gerard laying on a bed. It was an actual steel framed bed rsther than a cot. There was a tray of food on the floor beside the bed. Untouched.