6. Caught By A Hunter

A/N: wow! A authors note at the beginning. I'm just here to tell you that some intense shit happens in this chapter that may not be suitable doe some sensitive or some people. So just be warned.

Please, comment your thoughts at the end.

~yeah!

XoXog

* * *******

*Frank's POV*

Gerard was taken to Dr. Alphonse again when the doc came in to check on him. Gerard was only getting worse. I was alone now on the cell. Starving, alone, and scared to go to the cafeteria by myself.

I had to do it though, or my stomach would like eat itself. Make my body disintegrate or something like that. I sat on my cot, my feet off the edge and my hands gripping the steel edges. I needed food. I needed food now.

I stood up and tried to put on a strong expression, but I figured I probably looked like a constipated idiot. I left my cell, and began my way down to the cafeteria. My stomach growling trying to get me to move faster and dispose of its hunger.

I walked and turned down the walkway to the cafeteria when someone grabbed my arms. I held back a scream as I was lifted off my feet with my arms behind my back.

"Hey there, Princess." A voice purred in my ear. Arms constricted around me, my back against a thick warm chest. I was carried into a cell. Why wasn't anyone helping me?

"Let me go." I whimpered. I was thrown down, I got to my feet and turned around, it was the big burly guy.

"Awe, Princess. Let me be Prince Gabe." He said, he grabbed my arms. I tried to pull away again, but he pushed me against a wall, his fat fingers grasping my shirt.

"Please." I whimpered. "Please stop." I said, he grinned.

"Awe Princess, I love it when you beg." Gabe whispered pulling my shirt up. I tried to stop him, but he was so much stronger than me. He pulled my shirt off and kissed my chest, I almost burst into tears. I hated this, this was horrible. Gabe was horrible.

"Please!!" I cried, tears were now flowing down my face as his hand went down to my prison jeans. I squirmed, he undid the button and tugged them down. I tried to scream, my mouth partially open when he pressed his nasty lips to mine, his tongue search in my mouth. I couldn't do anything, I was too scared. His other hand was sliding down my chest to my stomach, to my hips. I couldn't move.

I bit his bottom lip, hard. He yelped and pulled away, he smacked my face hard with the back of his hand. His knuckles were sure to leave a print. I whimpered, he pushed me against the wall harder and reached down my boxers grabbing me. His lips to mine, holding my scream silent. I felt violated.

When he was done getting his amusement out of me, I ran to my cell, no longer hungry. I curled up on my cot and cried. I needed Gerard more than anything.