13. One Final Fight

Troy walked me back to my cell. He told me he felt bad, and that Gerard's first day here before he escaped that he had met him. They spoke quite a few times. But the man saw all the love in my eyes, he felt bad for me.

I laid back on Gerard's cot, was this all I had? I sat up and opened the sketchbook that he owned. The drawing of me, of Pansy, it was so amazing. So detailed and etched on the page. The smile of my laughter reached my eyes in the drawing. How could Gerard capture these things when he drew? It was beautiful.

I flipped the page, it was a sketch of me sleeping on the bed in the loft, my dog Charlie curled up at my feet. My hand was curled close to my chest, my other one resting palm up on the pillow, a few of my fingers in my hair. My hair flopped everywhere. the blankets rested right in the centre of my stomach, my shoulders uncovered. My face looked flawless and calm. Relaxed.

I flipped another page, it was a sketch of me, I was giving him the stitches. He added little beads of sweat to my forehead, and the blood he had gotten on my fingers. It was amazing.

I closed the sketchbook and laid down curling in on myself. I felt tears slip out of my eyes once more. I was just planning to waste away into nothing. Maybe to turn into a pile of dust.

"Frankie." I heard Gerard's voice whisper. I sat up instantly. I looked around, there was no Gerard here. Gerard is...dead. "Pansy, cmon." Gerard's voice whispered. I stood up slowly, I went to the cell door and peeked down the hallway. The guard looked at me.

"Meal?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Pansy please." Gerard's voice pleaded, he sounded heartbroken. I was let out of my cell, I went towards the cafeteria, I was just following my instinct. I went through the doors, prisoners stared at me, their hungry eyes scanning me. I clenched my fists. "Frankie you can do this. Cmon babe."

I took a few steps, looked around. I ignored the prisoners who stood up, their mouths almost drooling and overflowing. I kept walking, I could walk through brick walls, dance on broken glass.. anything to find Gerard.

I turned down a hallway at the other side of the cafeteria, it was towards the glass cells where all the doctors and patients were. I pulled the sketchbook out of my pocket and held it tightly. This would be my rock, I could do anything. I was invincible.

I entered the glass cell section, a few doctors didn't notice me, one set off an alarm. He was shouting something about me being a rogue prisoner who escaped passed the cafeteria guards.

I saw Dr. Alphonse, he was at his desk near the glass cell Gerard was in. I made my way towards him.

"You can do this Frankie." Gerard's voice whispered. I could almost feel his lips against my forehead.

"Frank Iero. I had a feeling you'd be coming down here soon." Dr. Alphonse said, he had his arm in a splint. I broke his arm good. He deserved it. "You met Troy?" He asked.

"Shut up you fucking cunt." I snapped. I was mad, I was pissed, he deserved to die. He picked up a syringe and flicked the vial looking at the liquid inside of it. I heard other men coming around. Soon men grabbed my arms and dragged me to the cot beds and strapped me down. I was screaming.

"Pansy? You're going to be okay." I heard Gerard whisper. Dr. Alphonse walked beside me and stabbed the syringe in my neck, he pushed the plunger down. I could feel that liquid shooting through my veins. I tried to flaol around, tried to break free. Dr. Alphonse smacked me across the face.

I saw a bright white light, I could see Gerard looking down at me, a worried and somewhat ecstatic face on his face. I believe this was my last seconds of life..

I died..and saw the person I loved the most, he leaned down and pressed his lips to my forehead. Love would keep us going forever even onto an immortal land such as hell or heaven. Who knew where we'd go..

El Fin <3

********************

A/N: Tell me what you think guys. OK? C:

~this Isn't Over Yet My Loves!

XoXog