Prolouge

My sincere thanks to @_Dyre_ for helping me in editing the story! 

This is the newly edited version of Prologue by @_Dyre_ I love you sweetheart ❤️😘💕😍

Do follow her she is the best! Show your love!

My love for her has always been silent. She's unaware of my feelings for her beautiful soul and how I want to make her mine. The bitter reality is that she's in love with another man and that stings me the most.

But now she's getting married to me.

A man should be happy to see his bride walking toward him, in beautiful red wedding attire. Adorned with gold and diamond jewelry that only adds to the angel's beauty, one should feel blessed to see his loved one in such a state. Seeing the exuberant smile etched on her face, one's lips would curve upwards without his knowledge for it's that contagious.

But here I am, tapping my foot against the wooden floor, anxious of coming face-to-face with her. With nervousness flooding my senses, I silently panic inside myself.

I am nervous to see her hollow eyes, void of any emotion.

I am nervous to see her robotic steps, moving her unwilling self towards me.

I am nervous to see her face painted with colorful makeup but the essential color of joy, missing in her forced smile.

I am nervous to see her so emotionless, that it hurts me in ways I can't explain.

Facing her undying hatred for me haunts my existence. The thought of making eye contact with her and seeing the relationship we had, that I ruined, in them only adds to the terror.

I am hesitant about taking a step in this whole situation that I got myself into. Scared of jeopardizing the friendship we have, I hesitate.

But the lines have already been crossed. My instincts tell me that I'm only digging a deeper hole to bury myself when things come to an end. I don't know where I'm going with these decisions that can have a huge impact on what the future hold for us.

Meet Vedant and Trisha- Two old friends getting into a tangled situation due to things that they had no control over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends,

This is Nisha... A new writer in pool of wonderful writers.. I started writing last year but couldn't complete the book due to work and all...

So this will be new and fresh start for me with new story. I hope you guys will love and support the story.. As being naive in this field i can ask for your support and guidance in the path of story writing. Its a request don't expect fine writing as this will be my 1st attempt grammar can be horrible feel free to suggest the changes...

Your encouragement will inspire me to write more... 

Please leave comments and vote the story....

Thanks for giving this story a chance... <3

Lots of Love and Be safe...