RADIANT GLEAM

◆ ◇ ◇

◆ ◇ ◇

𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓   𝐆 𝐋 𝐄 𝐀 𝐌

Growing up in the Fairy Tail guild as Makarov's granddaughter was tough. There were expectations that she had to live up to, but Juno Dreyar was never one to turn her back on a challenge. She spent her childhood watching and learning from her grandfather, her father, her older brother, and the other talented wizards in the guild.

Juno grew to become a beacon of light for others, guiding them whenever they needed help. She thrived in the radiance of her guild and family. But things changed when her father was expelled from Fairy Tail. Her light had dimmed and Juno felt disheartened.

Her methods to deal with the anguish and resentment now rooted towards her grandfather's decisions differed from her brooding older brother. She spent the years following her father's expulsion traveling and studying various subjects in order to ease her mind and distract herself. Juno desired to find something out there in the kingdom of Fiore to rekindle her light.

Though it seemed as though her path strayed, Juno would always dive headfirst without hesitation when it came to her guild needing help. So when her stay in Oshibana town leads her to seeing a massive wall of wind surrounding the train station, she does what any good wizard would do and tears it down. She certainly wasn't expecting to find her guild mates on the other side. 

With her new adventures only just getting started from there, Juno is quickly swept back into the lovable chaos of her guild.

◇ ◆ ◇

Introducing

KAORI MIYAZONO as JUNO DREYAR

"I want to be a beacon of light and radiance even if I'm at my darkest of times."

◇ ◇ ◆

There will be gore, violence, strong language, and other mature themes. Read at your own risk for this may be your only warning.

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of the gifs, images, or other media that may be used throughout this book. I only own Juno, Aderyn, and my ideas.

◆ ◇ ◇

author's note!

// And so I did something that I probably shouldn't have, but hey, I'm thinking that this will end up being a "make a mistake and learn from it" kind of thing, you know?