NINETEEN ◇ A Star Removed from the Sky

CHAPTER 19 A STAR REMOVED FROM THE SKY

// Hello. Yes, I have NOT abandoned Juno, don't worry. Thank you so much for 600 followers! I really appreciate it, and to further show that appreciation, here, have a nice long chapter.

◆ ◇ ◇

◇ ◆ ◇

◇ ◆ ◇

THREE YEARS AGO X781

JUNO APPROACHED THE BLUE PEGASUS GUILD WITH A LETTER IN HAND. Under normal circumstances a letter could be sent through mail or by magic, but Master Bob was not normal. None of the guildmaster's generation really were. In the case of Bob, he was always looking for excuses to see Juno because of Makarov's two grandchildren, Juno had the closest relationships with her grandfather's old team, enjoying the visits just as much as they did. The advice was spectacular and the company always pleasant with a side of fun stories.

She made her way over to the corner bar where she knew Bob liked to reside. It reminded her of how Gramps always sat on the bar at Fairy Tail. Perhaps it was a Guild Master thing or perhaps they just wanted to be closer to the alcohol. Juno paused in that moment, coming to a plausible realization.

It was probably both.

A woman's voice cut through the atmosphere, snapping Juno out of her thoughts. She glanced up in time to see the voice's owner, a beautiful woman with pale green hair. The woman wore revealing clothing that did wonders for her already gorgeous figure, but what struck Juno as odd was the fact the woman's outfit looked worn, almost tattered, like they hadn't been mended or taken care of in a while.

Not one to intrude, Juno waited until the woman she'd later come to realize was none other than Karen Lilica stormed off in a huff, leaving behind a worried Master Bob at the bar before finally stepping forward to deliver the letter.

As if the encounter had never happened, Master Bob masked his worry at the sight of Juno and smile warmly. "Junie, darling! It's so great to see you."

"It's great to see you too, Master Bob," Juno smiled back, though she felt it falter. "Is... is everything alright? I can come back another time if yo—"

"It's nothing you should worry your little head over, Junie," Master Bob cut her off with a solemn shake of his head.

Juno remained skeptical but nodded. "I understand. But if there's anything I can do, just let me know." She said and held out the letter for him to take. Bob accepted the letter, still smiling.

"I will never say no to your music, did you happen to bring your violin?"

The blonde beamed and nodded, pulling up her violin case and putting the brewing bout of drama behind her.