On the Prowl

Blegh, by the time I post this, I'll be back in college. Except they're ALL in-person, damn it. That means slow update season is back again! But since this is in the revision process, it shouldn't take too long to catch up to where I left off. After Savanaclaw, everything else shouldn't be too much to change and edit.

Also I received a few comments about this, but please don't keep asking me for updates, especially about Pomefiore/Ignihyde. I'm very well aware of the impatience and anticipation. I also want to get back to actually proceeding the main plot, but this is my book. I'm writing this for free. I wanted to revise things I couldn't include and wanted to change before I got too far ahead. Please respect my decisions.

Warning: I don't think I have to say this but I'm rewriting parts of the Savanaclaw chapter to fit my narrative, meaning it's not going to strictly follow the main story. If I happen to find fics that follow the unique events I specifically made in my writing, they're sus. Some dialogue I wrote are original, too, in order to fit the plot. Anyone who remembers what happened in the game would detect these changes.

It happened to me a few times on Wattpad where writers blatantly copy what I wrote and replace my OC with their own or a reader insert while pretending the writing is their original work. Not cool.

I feel like I have to put a disclaimer or something for this because I hate feeling upset over plagiarism and lose my drive to write for a fandom I actually want to share my stories with.

Don't think "inspiration" equals "I can copy this person's homework but I'll slap my name on it and not give credit".

Rant end.

...

I can hear the sound of the wind whistling.

I open my eyes to behold a gigantic inclined rock that pierced the heavens.

It was when I felt something strange with my body that I look down to find a pair of furry white paws. Flexing them, sharp claws protrude from within.

I gasped, looking behind me. Black stripes run across the back muscles and along the long tail raised.

Black pupils narrow into slits within the pool of azure blue irises. I'm a white tiger cub?! Tigers aren't from Africa, though?! I stick out like a weed! (1 - Please read my notes at the end for explanation)

As I was panicking over my completely different form, a male lion treads on top of the rock, followed by a mandrill behind him.

Upon arriving to the peak, the mandrill was holding a lion cub colored with yellow life in contrast to the monochrome dream world. The adult lion and lioness watch as the mandrill lifts the cub to the skies, where the clouds part to bestow the blessing of radiant golden sunlight.

The animal kingdom stomp their hooves and feet, creating an uproar for the birth of the heir. The tremors rocking my small body had my fur standing and ears fold to my head, an involuntary hiss seeping past my set of jagged teeth.

The next I realized, a male rainbow lion replaced the characters and is now the lone figure standing on the rock with a regal air. His red mane glows in the sunlight, exuding a radiant, majestic aura like a rainbow halo.

 His red mane glows in the sunlight, exuding a radiant, majestic aura like a rainbow halo