Chapter 10 - Chloe is a Jerk

Ya know, I'm a lazy child with a massive case of writers block, so here's a chapter, but I can't promise that it's good. School is ending for me though, so I should be able to write more. Enjoy!

Mari's POV

As soon as I heard Chloe's voice, I knew there was gonna be trouble. She was looking at Adrien with her snobby purse, an expensive drink, with Sabrina right behind her. I quickly put all my stuff in my bag as she began rushing over here.

"Adri-kins! How are youuuuu! Ugh, have you been eating the losers' trash?"

She walked right up to me and snickered. "Why do you even bother making trash so much anyway?"

I had enough. "Well at least it's much better than that attitude! If your ego wasn't so high, I might just think your jealous because you didn't get any. Stop wasting your time."

She glared at me. "You know what is a waste Maritrash? This!" She splashed her drink on me with a smirk. I stood there for a second, feeling the drink ooze through the clothes and touch my skin. Then, I sprinted to the bathroom. I made inside the bathroom, but not one of the stalls before pink light surrounded me. I fell to the ground with a thud, looking around the bathroom. 'Thank goodness no one's in here!' I begin steaming my tail when I heard the main door open. I turn invisible and breathe as slowly as possible. Then I hear a familiar voice.

"Psst! It's Alya, don't worry! Where are you?"

I become visible and Alya sees me. I keep steaming my tail while she grabs some paper towels. I almost finish drying off when I hear the hinges of the bathroom door opening. Alya quickly stands up and rushes to the door as I make myself invisible while drying off. 'Come on, dry faster!'

Adrien's POV

I watched as Marinette sprinted to the bathroom, with Alya in a close follow. I looked back at Chloe as she made another rude remark. "Ha! She got so scared of a little water! Maybe she's just not used to being clean!" I took a deep breath to calm myself and restrain from smacking Chloe.

"Chloe, That wasn't nice. Be more respectful to others."

She snickered. "What do you mean by nice? She's so nasty!"

I blew my fuse. "How about as nice as you treat me for a change. Whether that means treat her better or treat me worse, at least you will follow someone's advice for once!

She just looked at me in shock as I continued. "Do that, or another rude action one more time, and our friendship is over. For good. Other people have souls too, just take some time to figure it out."

I stormed off to the library to think and be alone. It wasn't long before I heard screams and water was everywhere. 'Poor Marinette, I hope she finds a way to keep her secret hidden during this akuma...'

We can all agree Chloe is a massive jerk. But... do you feel she should be redeemed? Comment yes if you want her to become a good character, comment no if you want her to stay mean. I just need some ideas, so I hope this will help me write a bit better.

🐞Bug Out🐞