Chapter 11 - Cod you please stop?

Okay, I promise that the Marichat ship in here is like a Best Friend relationship. I know Adrien thinks more of just a friendship, but he doesn't want Mari to know that 'Chat' liker her in a way. Just thought I would establish that. Enjoy!

Mari's POV

I sat as still as possible as Alya stood in front of me trying not to look suspicious. Sabrina was in the bathroom, probably on Chloe's orders. Alya greeted to break to tension.

"Hey Sabrina! Do you need something?"

Sabrina answered, but she was looking behind Alya skeptically. "Nothing. Just looking around."

"For what?"

Sabrina pointed to the side. "Look over there!"

Alya fell for it and Sabrina threw something, unknowingly, on my tail fin. Alya looked back and Sabrina spoke while shoving Alya out of the way. "Oh look! there it is! Let me grab it!" She ran forward and stepped on my tail. I screamed so loud, I did not expect it to hurt so much. When I screamed, all the faucets exploded and hit Sabrina. She screamed and ran out of the bathroom,  causing all the water to rush out. Since no one but Alya, who was drenched in water, was in the bathroom I became visible. She just stared at me in shock.

"H-How? T-The water j-just..."

"All I know is Sabrina got what she deserved for being snoopy."

Alya laughed. "True that. Is your tail okay, you sounded like you were in tremendous pain."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It hurt at first, but I'm okay now. Our problem now is that even though the faucets turned off, we are surrounded in a meter of water. How am I getting out without being see-"

Suddenly Chat came in, with his water powers. "Is everything okay in here? Is there an akuma?"

Alya freaked out and jumped in front of me trying to cover me up. She signaled me to turn invisible, but I just laughed. Chat looked confused as first, then he began laughing with me. Alya was bewildered at our reactions. She glanced between both of us while talking.

"But I thought...Don't you want this to be a secret?"

I looked back at Alya. "It is, Chat knew before you. Not on purpose either. But we'll discuss that later. How am I gonna get out of the school without being seen?"

Chat spoke up. "I could take you home and you could make us invisible like last time."

Alya choked on her air. "What?!??! There was a last time?!

I rolled my eyes. "Later Alya, I have to go now."

Chat then picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I held him closely, and then made us invisible. As Chat's invisible self took me to safety, I could see Alya's face of shock and knowing that I would have to explain to her later.

When we made it into my room, the invisibility wore off and Chat set me down gently on the ground. He then locked the entrance to my room and walked back to me with a few towels. As I dried with my powers and he dried my tail with some towels, he broke the scilence.

"You had me thinking there was an akuma back there. Why was Sabr- THAT GIRL screaming?"

I laughed. "Chloe spilled something on me and I rushed to the bathroom, making it just in time before I transformed. Alya came in, then that girl Sabrina was snooping around and stepped on my tail."

Chat was taken aback. "Meouch! Is your tail okay?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's fine now, but in the moment, it hurt really bad. I screamed in pain, then all the sink faucets blew and targeted her."