how you met [ 1 ]

1 - 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚝

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Hinata
- the two of you are neighbors. It was also because you baked him cookies when you moved in Miyagi. He was really surprised that you're around his age considering you're shorter than him and have a baby face.

Kageyama
- you were Kageyama's classmate back in second grade. You always admired how he played volleyball so you decided to be friends with him. Although, he was very shy, it was really hard to approach him.

Nishinoya
- he was your schoolmate in Chidoriyama. One time, your friend invited you to their practice match. That Mikasa ball went straight up your face and you can remember how sorry he was. But eventually, the both of you became closer.

Sugawara
- Suga is the son of your mom's friend. Ever since you were little, Suga was always taking care of you. You always wanted to be with him although you weren't from the same junior high school. So when he told you that he was going to Karasuno, you begged your mom not to send you to Aoba Johsai.

Tsukishima
- you met him because of Yamaguchi. He told you that there's this really cool guy who saved him from the bullies. When you first saw Tsukki, you literally called him senpai and he just laughed at you.

Daichi
- you met Daichi in Karasuno. You always looked up to him because he was really responsible and you were into that. You tried to give him hints during first year but he was quite dense lol.

Yamaguchi
- now this is funny because you met him when he confessed to you back in middle school. You panicked and said you need time to think. Eventually, the both of you became friends until you actually liked him back.