confession [ 2 ]

2 pt 2 - 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Tsukishima

first year, Karasuno. Classroom after school.

"Hey Tsukki" you called out to him "What do you want?" he looked over his shoulder. "Would you like salt and sugar together?" you chuckled as his brows furrowed.

"I guess when they're balanced, they taste good?" he looked confused, trying to get your point. You tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed madly "What are you doing (y/n)?".

"I like you a lot Tsukki" you smiled and walked away. But he grabbed your wrist and slammed you against the wall. He kissed your cheek and smirked "Don't act cool when you're just gonna get hot" he flicked your forehead then left.

"Oh and, I like you too so don't do that again cause I'll do something worse next time".

Daichi

first year, valentines day

You were looking for Daichi because you're gonna give him chocolates. You were very nervous but it didn't matter now. It was your last shot. You really put your heart into this homemade chocolate.

"Suga!" you called out. Suga turned around and left the guys. "Yes (y/n)-chan?" he smiled. "A-ah... Where's Daichi?" your face heated up as you hid the chocolate behind you. "Daichi? I think he went to the vending machine near the gym" he placed a finger on his chin. "O-oh... I see, thank you suga!" you smiled ans turn to leave but he called you out. "Good luck (y/n)-chan! Don't chicken out!". You nodded and ran to the vending machine near the gym.

'This is perfect! If he's alone, then it'll be easier!' you thought. You ran as fast as you can and saw him sitting beside the vending machine. You were panting heavily as you approached him. "D-daichi!"
"(Y/n)? Why are you breathing heavily?" he approached you worriedly. "I- I just r-ran here t-to give y-ou *cough* this" you handed him the chocolate.

"Hey are you okay?" he patted your back. "Y-yes I am" you smiled at him. But truthfully, you weren't in any way okay. Your heart was beating so fast you could just faint. "Wait. Chocolates? You know you could've waited for me in the classroom" he chuckled. "N-no" You whispered, inaudible. "Are these obligatory? You're really thoughtful, aren't you?" Pang. Your heart pierced. Obligatory? Does that mean-

"N-no Daichi! Those are heartfelt! I- I like you very much and... And... Ah forget it!" You felt hot tears rolled over your cheeks and you ran away. But Daichi grabbed your wrist. "Wait up! You haven't even heard my response and you're already running away". You faced him and you were a mess. "I like you too. Now don't cry" he hugged you and caressed your hair. "W-what? If you like me then why did you think it was obligatory?" you looked up to him. "Because I don't want to assume that you do like me. Turns out, you do like me" he smiled widely. "You're an idiot Daichi" you snuggled on to his jacket. "No you".

Yamaguchi

before highschool, summer

"Hey Tada-chan". You waved to his face. "What is it?" he raised his brows and looked at you. "Remember when you confessed to me?" you paused your game. "Y-yeah. W-why?" his face heated up. "I'll give you my answer now" you were embarrassed as hell. But if you keep things longer, Yamaguchi might get tired or get hurt. "W-wait! T-this is so sudden! I- I haven't prepared myself" he panicked and he was already read. You chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Well when somebody confesses to you, you'd be surprised, right?".

"R-right!" he was so stiff you found it adorable. Eventually, you calmed down because he was way more nervous than you.

"I like you too" you smiled with your eyes closed.

He fainted.