how you met [ 2 ]

1 pt. 2 - 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚝

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Kuroo
- he met you under a shed when it was raining. You forgot your umbrella and then for some miracle, he offered to walk you to the train station. It was actually the first day of class and you were literally having a bad day so you didn't know that you were classmates. You remember hearing Kenma whisper "Dont hit on her Kuroo. You wont have a chance".

Kenma
- you were playing with cats in the playground when you were little. Then this boy with black hair shyly walked up to you and ask if he can pet the cats too. Kenma and you started chatting when someone arrived with a bed hair and ruined your precious time with the cute boy.

Lev
- you're Yaku's little sister and you're a first year just like Lev. Yaku brought you to one of their practice and you were really attracted to Lev even though he's quite an idiot. You are actually taller than your brother and Lev couldn't believe that Yaku is your sibling. He then received a beating after.

Bokuto
- "HEY! HEY! HEY! (L/N)! Can you help me with mathematics?" ah you remember that owl approaching you for help back in junior high. You didn't quite understand how he's so good with volleyball but so bad at simple division.

Akaashi
- you always liked Akaashi because he was very kind to you and treat you to the vending machine everyday. Whenever Bokuto was near, he would try to get you away from Bokuto because he knows that he'll hit on you and Akaashi doesn't like that.

Oikawa
- damn boi, this man has been hitting on you since the both of you were seven. You were neighbors, so he and Iwachan visited you anytime, mostly Oikawa. He would go to your room and put star and planet stickers on your wall and he'd start explaining alien stuff.

Iwaizumi
- how you admire Iwaizumi so much that you started beating Oikawa up too lol. You met him in Kitagawa-Daiichi and you became the manager of the volleyball team. He would teach you volleyball whenever practice was over and that made Oikawa jealous.

Ushijima
- you were classmates in elementary. One time, there was a planting or farming lesson and all of you were told to bring a plant. Ushijima brought an eggplant and so did you. He wasn't really talkative but he got interested with you because only the both of you brought eggplants. To this day, you're thankful to eggplants.

Tendou
- you didn't get why the other kids disliked Tendou. But you for sure found him very cute. At first, he was hesitant to be your friend but he eventually got a lot noisier, gladly. He taught you volleyball everyday after school and weekends.