asahi catch-up

21 - asahi azumane catch-up

________________________________

how you met

- you were a first year at karasuno and sugawara's younger sister. he saw you, thinking that you're pretty cute. altho he is really a scaredy-cat, he gathered up the courage to talk to you. you eventually became friends.

confession

you were a first year and he was a second year

"Koushi nii-san....." you called out to your older brother. He hummed as he was studying. "I need help" you sheepishly said. This caught his attention and he looked up. "About what (y/n)-chan?"

"I like someone" you turned deep red. At first, he can't believe what you said. Then, the second he understood what you told him, "LIKE WHO-- do i know this guy? what's his name? does he study at karasuno? what's his phone number? parents? is he older than you? younger? classmate---" you cut his rambling off.

"Shush nii-san let me explain" you sweatdropped. He exhaled and nodded. "So uh... Promise me you won't freak out, okay?" you stared at his eyes. "I promise" sugawara crossed his heart.

You inhaled sharply.... "It's Asahi-senpai---" before you can even finish your sentence he freaked out. "ONII-SAN KEEP IT DOWN!" you whispered-yell. You don't want your parents to know yet, it'll be trouble if suga keeps making noises ╮(─▽─)╭.

Sugawara is supporting you, don't worry. The both of you planned this whole week on how to confess because you know, there's no way Asahi would confess, right?

So, the day of the confession arrived. You're in a nervouscited state. Of course the thought of being rejected doesn't leave your mind. But you work hard for this and you don't wanna disappoint suga.

"Asahi-senpai... Can I talk to you for a bit :D" you smiled while fidgeting your fingers. "U-uhm... Sure!" he looks so startled with a blush on his face uwu.

"So uhm... uh...." you're getting really nervous here mate. He looks at you, "Are you okay (y/n)-san?" and yes you are on first name basis.

"I...." damn it, why does your nerves gotta act up now. "You?" he looks at you worriedly.

"I LIKE YOU ASAHI-SENPAI" omg that startled him. Why you gotta be aggressive----

Anyways, you closed your eyes as you wait for his response. And there's nothing that you can hear. So you slowly opened your eyes. You looked up slowly and the view shocked you.

He was crying.

"Asahi-senpai!? Are you okay!? Did i say it wrongly!?" you freaked out. You tried to make him stop crying. He started to chuckle a bit.

"No, no! It's not like that. I'm just happy that... That you like me. You see, no one has ever confessed to me... Let alone like me..." he wiped his tears dry.

"I like you too (y/n). I'm really glad you feel the same"

meeting your parents

- uh oh
- he looks way more nervous than usual
- can't stop squirming on his seat
- "calm down asahi-senpai"
- sugawara already approves lmao
- i mean he's already the mom---
- "ara ara (n/n)-chan, you brought jesus here!" your mom whispered at you
- "oya, thank you for blessing my daughter" your father bowed
- asahi was really confused