kunimi catch-up

23 - kunimi akira catch-up

________________________________

how you met

- new manager, new life. just kidding, their former manager is graduating so he/she needs to pass the responsibility down to someone hooray. and lucky you, you're the one in the hallway that got invited. it wasn't that hard to be friends with the team. altho kunimi was such a little tsundere, he eventually became close to you.

confession

somewhere in first year

You were returning the balls back to its place. That sentence was constructed somehow weirdly. But anyways, you suddenly got called by Matsukawa and Hanamaki.

"(L/n)-chan!" they motioned you to come over. You hurried to them, "What is it senpai?"

"Let me ask you a question" Hanamaki giggled. You feel like you're in trouble but let's pretend you're not. "Sure senpai! What do you want to ask?" you smiled.

He comes close to you, "I heard that you like a certain someone in the team~" he whispered. You suddenly flushed deep red. Matsukawa laughed. "So it's true!" he teased.

"W-where d-did you h-hear that from s-senpai?" you were way too nervous to say it correctly.

"Oikawa"

"Eeeeh!!??" you freaked out. You never told Oikawa who you liked. And you certainly did not tell anyone that you like Kunimi. You didn't know what to say.
Iwaoi suddenly walked in the scene (°∀°).

"What are you doing to (L/n)?" Iwaizumi questioned rather irritated. "Oh~ nothing~ just some juicy stuff" Hanamaki jokingly said. "OooOOh?~ What's the tea Maki, Matsun?~" Oikawa enjoyed gossips.

"You know! The one that you said!" Hanamaki nudged "Oh! That one! So I guess it's true" Oikawa looked satisfied. "True what shittykawa?" Iwaizumi glared at shittykawa.

"Don't call me that Iwachan! Anyways! It seems like our little (l/n)-chan here likes our Kunimi" he answered. "First of all, they're NOT ours. Second thing, you're all bunch of grown up men, why are you messing with her? It's not like it's true, right
(l/n)?" Iwaizumi sighed.

"N-no... It's true Iwaizumi-senpai" it's not like you can lie at this point.

They look at you like they just won nationals or something. You stared at them, thinking "I thought that's what you wanted to hear---"

"WELL THEN THERE'S NO TIME TO WASTE" Iwachan and the others dragged you out. "EHHH" you can't do anything besides being confused. Iwaizumi was the one who told them not to pry, but now he's the most excited???

"SENPAI MATTE KUDASAI!" You're about to pass  out from all this commotion.

"YAHABA WHERE IS KUNIMI!?" Oikawa shouted "Ah! H-he just left! I think he's in the clubroom changing" Yahaba didn't know what's going on.

So they dragged you to where Kunimi was. What's happening? You don't know, you just want Asahi to bless you.

"He's there at the gate!" Matsukawa pointed. Kindaichi noticed the rest of you and got confused cuz everyone was rushing into their direction.