confession [ 4 ]

2 pt 4 - 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Oikawa

second year, Aoba Johsai, there's basically no confession because he's open about his feelings

"OH MY GOD! OIKAWA-SENPAI IS SO HANDSOME!" the girls squealed. This was just a practice match and they're already so noisy.

"I WANNA BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!" "NO ME!"

You were so irritated by their squeals you decided to cheer for Iwaizumi.

"IWA-CHAN YOU'RE SO COOL! MARRY ME!" You waved at him and he blushed. Oikawa heard this and he snapped. Actually Aoba Johsai was shooketh.

"HEY! WHY DOES IWACHAN GET TO MARRY YOU WHILE I DON'T!?" Oikawa yelled and Iwaizumi punched him. "PLAY SERIOUSLY TRASHYKAWA!" and they went back to their practice match.

You can hear the girls mumble curses. They were okay if you cheered to Iwaizumi. What's not okay is that, Oikawa wanted to marry you. You felt so satisfied, you tried not to smile.

Truthfully, you liked Oikawa. Even though you like Iwaizumi more as a person, Oikawa is your love interest. So you wouldn't let him be stolen by some background characters.

After the practice match, Oikawa ran to you with a panic.

"Is it true!? You wanna marry Iwachan!?" He nagged you. "Shut up shittykawa!" Iwaizumi yelled. Iwachan likes you as a sister but not romantically. Besides, he knows that you like Oikawa.

"Yeah I'm gonna marry Iwachan!" you crossed your arms and smirked. "W-what why?" he pouted. "Why not? Iwachan can be mommy and daddy at the same time. You can go marry your fans" you feel so satisfied, you sinful brat. Iwaizumi heard this and he patted your head. "Let's just go home" he sighed.

"What do you mean that Iwachan is a mommy?" Oikawa asked you. "Well, Iwachan can cook, he cleans the house, his room is very neat, he's well mannered. And most specially, he doesn't get hit on by nasty women" you smiled. "But I can cook too! And I also clean the house!" Oikawa ranted. "Oh shut up lazykawa. You only clean the house when your mom says so. You can't cook properly. Last time I check, the chicken was raw" Iwaizumi spatted back and Oikawa was silent. You chuckled and he got pissed.

"FINE JUST WAIT! I'LL COOK YOUR LUNCH (N/N)-CHAN! I'LL ALSO CLEAN THE HOUSE WITHOUT MY MOM TELLING ME SO!" he stomped the hell out and left you and iwachan.

"Oikawa is on his period" you sighed. "I have a bad feeling about this" Iwachan mumbled. "Just be his girlfriend" he added "If he asked me I'd say yes" you laughed.

The week went by and he really did cook your lunch and his mom praised him more than often. So he asked you out and you just agreed. Iwaizumi was also done.

Let's just say that the fan girls were sad but they totally respect that.

Iwaizumi

first year, Aoba Johsai

You knocked on the door and his mom opened it. "Good evening Mrs. Iwaizumi!" you bowed "Good evening (y/n)-chan. Please make yourself at home" she smiled and left you. You went upstairs where Iwaizumi's room was. This became a usual routine because you always want to talk to him.