futakuchi catch-up

25 - futakuchi kenji catch-up

_____________________________

how you met

- you are moniwa's younger sister. yes, yes you are. so your brother invites you to one of their practice. you were reluctant at first but went otherwise. and then u saw him, aone :D. he looked really cool, but someone else caught your attention. and it was futakuchi, he waves at you but got a scolding from moniwa.

confession

"NO" your brother huffed at you. "WHAT WHY NOT!? I LIKE HIMMM" you whined.

You wanted to confess to Futakuchi but your big brother won't allow you. He does not agree to this.

"Because he's such a brat he doesn't  deserve you" he retorted. "Well then! I'll just ask Kamasaki-san!" you stomped your way out. "OI GET BACK HERE".

The next day, you asked Kamasaki for help. Although, Futakuchi was such a brat, he'd still help you out of course.

"If you like the kid, then go tell him. It's better now than later. Don't mind your brother, he's just being paranoid" he laughed "Piece of advice kid, don't stress yourself out and just let it be" he patted your head "Thank you Kamisaki-san! I wish my brother would be supportive like you" you pouted.

You have decided, you'll confess to Futakuchi even if he rejects you, which I doubt.

So after their practice, you decided to approach him. Wow reader chan, you work fast.

But, Aone was there---

Aone sees you and stares at you for a while. You look at him like a kid wanting something, hoping he might get it.

And then he flinches. He tapped Futakuchi and pointed at the building.

"Mh? Did you forget something?" Futakuchi asked. Aone just nodded. "I'll wait here" , then Aone sprinted away.

"Moniwa (y/n)-san? I didn't notice you there" he chuckled. "Do you need something?" he smiled. Ack your heart can just jump out and you'll even thank it.

"Umm.... Uh...." you were confident later but where is it now. Damn it, it just had to leave you when you needed it the most.

"Can I say something?" he interrupted. You can't do anything but nod.

"Okay here goes" he breathed out. You were honestly confused but okay.

"I like you (y/n)-san. And I know your brother doesn't really like me but whatever" he scratched the back of his head and giggled.

He what? Did you hear that right?

"I- I LIKE YOU TOO!"  You can rest in peace now.

meeting your parents

- your brother
- needs to chill
- you can literally see them lowkey fighting
- you can see irk marks on their forehead
- your parents already know this boi
- and he likes him
- cuz he looks so cool when he was playing volleyball
- congratulations
- ur bro: HoW cAn YoU LiKe tHiS bRaT