confession [ 3 ]

2 pt 3 - 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Kuroo

after his volleyball practice

"Hey, you're not really violent, are you?" he gave you that 'I am right, right?' face. "Of course not. I just happened to be not in the mood when we met" you scratched the back of your head. "So you won't kill me if I kissed you right now?" he smirked at you. "No, I'd bury you alive" you smiled at him. Kenma laughed lowly but the both of you didn't hear it.

"Besides, why would you kiss me?" you placed your phone inside your pocket and looked up to him. "Because I like you a lot. So would you date me?" his face came closer. "Hey Kuroo, didn't I tell you that you don't stand a chance?" Kenma's eyes darted to the both of you.

"I like you too but-" now this caught the both of them off guard. "But?" Kuroo asked eagerly. "But, you have to treat me snacks everyday" you muched on your chips. He looked at you and was dumbfounded. Kenma's eyes widen though, like was it that easy?

"Is that all-" you cut him off and continued "You also have to pick me up everyday before we go to school. Then, you'll have to carry my stuff when I'm tired from club activities. You should meet my family soon and visit me every saturday if possible because you'll be helping me with my little brother" you smiled at him sinisterly. "You don't want a boyfriend. You want a slave" they both sweatdropped.

"But fine. You'll be my girlfriend, right?" Kuroo smiled bitterly. "I was joking. Of course, let's try it out" you laughed so hard because he took it so seriously. "Really!?" he held you. "Yeah yeah rooster head, whatever you want". You sighed.

Kenma was so done.

Kenma

happened in 2nd year highschool

"

Hey Kenma?" you were on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was playing a game in Xbox as he hummed. "Are you interested in dating?" you sat up and looked at him.

"You dead". The game said.

Kenma turned around to face you. "Why do you ask?"

"Kenma, what do you think of me?" you answered with a question while he turned off the tv. "You're really... Smart, I guess?" he looked down with a small blush on his face. "Thanks b-but I mean, am I attractive to you?" You went closer to him but he moved a little. "Y-yes. You're cute" He looked away. You're face heated up because Kenma never really complimented you about your looks for many years. "Really!?" You held his hand. "Y-yeah. What's the big deal? You were always cute" he looked at you confused.

"Kenma, I like you a lot! Wait no. I love you really much and I find you really cute and and you're very amazing, you may not know. You're like a cat, you're pretty smart and you're also pretty, I mean handsome but whatever. And I just- CAN YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND!?" You never ranted so long in your life. You were breathing heavily, face red as you held his hands tighter. He felt like passing out from the embarrassment and happiness.

"W-woah. C-calm down (y/n). I guess I'll have to go downstairs and ask my mom if I can get..... a g-girlfriend" he managed not to faint and went to his mom.

You died.

Lev

first year, Nekoma