yaku catch-up

22 - yaku morisuke catch-up

_________________________________

how you met

- you are kuroo's cousin :D. altho you are younger by a year that is. kuroo invites you to one of their practice. and yaku starts rambling to him. "why didn't u tell me that you have a cute cousin-". don't worry, kai stopped his lil ass. you find him adorable so you talked to him and became friends.

confession

he's already in third year and your a second year

"Oi Tetsuro" you munched on your chips. He looked at you pissed.

"Can't you at least call me 'Tetsuro nii-san or something way more respectful" groaning, he got some chips.

"Oomf Shams ump tetshuro" you kept eating and talking. "Stop that. Choose between eating or talking" he squinted his eyes at you.

"Anyways, I have a question" you turned to him. "What is it this time you brat?" Kuroo drank the water beside him before he can even splash it on you.

"D'ya think yaku-san likes me" you stared at the sky. "Mh? Ah you like yaku, right?" he suddenly teased. You just nodded because you're not into some bullsht right now ;D.

"Well, if it's yaku you're talking about... Then I'm sure he likes you the way that you do. Trust me, that shrimp is head over heels for you" he chuckled. "Alright then" you sipped the green tea.

"Wait... What are you gonna do?" concern was written all over his face. "There's one thing to do, Tetsuro oNiI-sAn" you mockingly said. Andddd he pinched you for that.

So the great tomorrow arrived. You're a bold girl so you marched ahead. I mean, you're still nervous so, good luck to you.

"Yaku-san!" you called out to him. It was lunch time and he's out on the roof top. Very cliche but yes he does eat on the roof top.

"Mh? Kuroo (y/n)?" his face flushed red. And yes, your last name is from tetsuro's side.

"Yaku-san be my boyfriend" you blurted out. Ah reader-chan, my confidence could never. "B-BOYFRIEND!?" he looks like a real shrimp now. "Yes or no Yaku-san? There's nothing in between" you held yaku's hands together.

"Give me time to think----" you cut him off "No yaku-san. I'll give you three seconds... 1.... 2....-"

"ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT! I'LL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND! YOU KUROOS ARE CRAZY!" you just giggled at his response.

meeting your parents

- doesn't seem like he's nervous
- looks proper af
- yakumama is too good
- smiles like an angel
- "who are you" reader-chan 2020
- omg your mom likes him a lot
- they're like having a girl talk
- as for your dad
- ah why is yaku so good with conversations

meeting his parents

- you're cool reader-chan
- the second they see you
- "beautiful"
- ah yes you are beautiful
- you give this chill-vibe aura
- altho u are secretly wild
- mind you, you got this beautiful aura from kuroo
- anyways, they're really fond of you
- and u got accepted real fast