Chapter 15

"Just what are you Taehyung?..."

Still no reply...

His brown orbs never left the window and the silence in the air lingered for the longest time. His midnight black hair shining as the moon's light reflected on it. The silence grew to the point were it became concerning.

Yet he said nothing.

Not a sound left his lips as he continued to gaze out the mobile's dusty window, a slight glint glistening in his eye that failed to go unnoticed by me.

What is his deal?...

"If I told you...you wouldn't believe me..." He spoke, his voice barely above a whisper as the mobile came to a sudden halt. His eyes never met mine directly but I could see the hurt in them.

What happened to him...

"Just tell me Taehyung... I want to know..." I spoke, my voice laced with slight fear I tried my best to hide. Millions of thoughts ran rapid through my mind as I tried to stop my heartbeat from climbing. What could he be besides human?....no....maybe he meant as in his relation towards me...

"You don't remember me do you?..." His voice cracked, tears now starting to brim in his eyes.

What...

I've never seen him before...

Am I supposed to know him?...

"N-no, I don't remember you if that's what your trying to say..." I spoke. I have no knowledge on what he was trying to explain to me. As far as I'm concerned, I've only met him in the previous nightmare.

So why would he ask me that..

I just watched him try to regain his composure. There was nothing I could do and frankly I was too awkward and freaked out by the situation to process it clearly enough to take some sort of action towards him. A part of me felt bad that I didn't know what he was talking about when it visibly meant something to him.

But meant nothing to me

At least nothing I can remember

"(Y/n)..." his sentence was cut short when a force grabbed my shoulders yanking me through the glass of the mobile booth, that came to a halt a few minutes ago. I had been too preoccupied with Taehyung's miniature breakdown to realise we were no longer moving in the Ferris wheel's circular fashion. It all happened so quick and small shards of shattered glass began digging into my back and piercing my flesh as my body was dragged through the window.

I felt myself begin to suffocate as my vision and body soon became engulfed in darkness. The light slowly seeping away from me as my eyes were dangerously close to drifting close. What just happened?...

The shadow...

That was the only explanation....

I was close to shutting my eyes and accepting my fate until a hand grabbed my wrist, dragging me out of the endless abyss and into a bright light that shone brightly in my eyes, making me have to blink to readjust my vision .If I had stayed in the darkness any longer, I'm sure that it would have been a painless death.

But I could die in real life too...

I almost did once...

Always that to consider whenever I die in my subconscious. I might not wake up the next morning.

The light blinded me and I felt a burning sensation in my eye sockets as I tried to open them, tears sitting in the corners of my (e/c) orbs and threatening to fall. My vision was still not adjusted to the sudden brightness but my feet began to move involuntary and before I knew it, I was sprinting. Or rather my wrist was being pulled by someone in front of me.