Chapter 2

*Blair's POV*

I watched as my dad, Tobias, walked into the Amity compound. I followed him
happily. We walked into the front door of one of the buildings. I saw someone that was looking at papers that I didn't know but she had a scar on her face. She finally looked up at us.
"Hello Tobias." She said. "Johanna." He responded.
"This must be your daughter." She continued "I should get my daughter. Daisy!" She yelled. A young girl about my age entered the room. Her eyes were wild with excitement. I looked at the front door and then I saw Aiden standing by her dad. Eric came to the front desk, hitting Tobais's shoulder with his forcefully.
"Stiff." I heard Eric whisper.
Aiden followed behind her dad. I wasn't for sure why Aiden and Eric were here, but I thought it might mean something bad.
"Johanna can you give Aiden here some peace serum she has been naughty lately." Eric glared at Aiden.
"Sure." She said.
Aiden looked worried as Johanna stuck the needle into Aiden's neck. Aiden started acting really weird after Johanna took the needle out.
"HI!" Aiden Yelled into my face."I like ponies!" She screamed
"Ok..." I said
She started hugging my dad. It was really weird. Eric had to pry her off of him. Aiden then went over and hugged Daisy"HAI!" I could tell Eric regretted this. "Hi..." Daisy said pushing Aiden off of her.
I had to ask "Are you drunk?" "YES!" she said. I laughed hard.
Eric slapped his face, rubbing it and grabbing Aiden's arm who hugged him. He groaned glaring at her. They left the building after all that craziness.
Daisy smiled. "She seems nice." she said.
I rolled my eyes "Want to go jump on a moving train?!" I asked excited.
Daisy opened her mouth to say sure but Johanna interupted her. "No Daisy." Said Johanna. "You are Amity, and Amity are peaceful, not dangerous."
I frowned.
*Aiden's POV*
My father walked me out of the building.
"Can I have a kitty cat?!" I said
"No." He kept walking forward.
"Oh" I said "But they are fluffy." I protested.
"I SAID NO!" He yelled.
"You should try being nice for once its like, really amazing."
He dragged my arm harder and heard me squeak "ow" that's what made him slowdown and pick me up and take me to a truck to sit in.
*Blair's POV*
"Kids go play" said Johanna.
Daisy and I ran off laughing. "You know what I'm thinking?" Asked Daisy as we ran.
"What?" I smiled
"I'm thinking we should go to that train." She said as we ran.
I stopped in my tracks. My eyes widened when she said that. "Daisy your mom said no." I said
"I know" she replied "I want to be Dauntless not Amity." She said.
"REALLY?!" I screamed. "Yeah" She grimaced.
We ran to the train tracks. I could tell that it was coming cause I herd the roaring of the horn. I could feel the rumble beneath my feet. I stared at Daisy. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.
"I want to do it, can't you accept that?" she said. The train got closer "Start running Daisy." I said "Okay." she said as she started to run.
She jumped and fell got back up and tried again. This time she made it. I jumped in after her. When I got in she was staring at people in mismatched clothing. The Factionless. I thought. Among them I saw someone with an eyepatch. Then in front of me was Evelyn. My grandmother. I stared at her and she stared back.
"Grandma?" Tears started to swell up in my eyes.
"Blair." She said grimacing. She pulled a knife out of her boot. I screamed as she swung it at my chin. Blood dripped down rapidly. I cried as she surged the knife forward hitting Daisy's forehead.
"Why?!" I screamed tears flowing down my cheeks.
"I always hated you, Tobias, and especially Tris." She said.
After she said that I heard a thump. I looked
behind me and there stood my father and my mother with guns pointing at all of the factionless
in the train. My dad stepped forward shoving Evelyn to the edge of the train. He pointed the gun at her "Goodbye." he said. After he pulled the trigger Evelyn dodged it and jumped out of the train with the rest of the factionless, onto a building and away into the night sky.
*HOURS LATER.....*
My mother and father were very furious that I snuck out with Daisy. They punished me by making me do work with the Amity. Daisy had to do the same. I was frustrated when I started because I'm Dauntless not Amity. I hated work but I loved to be dangerous, daring, and wild. But I was only nine years old.