Chapter 8

*Aiden's POV*

The day ended and Four led Blair, Chloe, Hunter, and me to the private rooms. As we walked I looked at Hunter studying him. He was tall. he had brown hair and blue eyes. He was looking straight ahead and then turned his head to me and smiled. I smiled awkwardly back. I felt something inside of me. It felt like I ate a whole box of donuts.
And they were a very good box of doughnuts and I didn't get in trouble from my dad like I did when I was 8. Somehow I managed to move my head and it landed on his shoulder, he was really close to me. I looked at his face my head still on his shoulder. He was blushing really hard. His face was all red. Four stared back at us. I straightened my head and came up with an excuse.
"I was... tying my shoe." That is all I managed to get out of my mouth. I looked down at my feet and saw I was wearing no shoes at all, only socks.
"Yeah right." Four replied. He walked forward to the door. He grabbed the handle turning around, looking at Blair, Chloe and Hunter, then glaring at me. Four left after that. There were three beds in one room and there was another door that said Hunter's Room. Hunter looked at the door as he walked toward it and opened it. After he closed the door Blair started to laugh.
"What?" I asked.
"You have a crush!!" she screamed. "Do not!" I shouted back, holding back a smile. I shook my head and went to a bed on the far left. I shoved my bag under my new bed. Blair got the bed in the middle and Chloe got the far right. Once Blair and Chloe were asleep I saw Hunter closing the door behind him and coming toward me. I was comfy in the bed already and didn't want to move. He sat on the edge of the bed. I finally sat up looking at him.
"Why was your head on my shoulder?" He asked in a whisper. I froze thinking of what had happened. I started to blush.
"I don't know." I whispered back as smiled up at him. He smiled back. Sure, I liked him, and I've known him since I was born, but my dad would never agree. I never really talked to Hunter though. "Okay" He said standing up. "Night." I watched him walk off. He waved to me before shutting his door. I sat there on my bed for a few minutes still blushing. Then, I slept and only thought of Hunter...
*Blair's POV*
I sat down at an empty table for
breakfast and Daisy came to sit next to me. Then Chloe and Finally Aiden and Hunter came. Aiden was blushing as she looked back at Hunter every few seconds.
"Hey guys." Hunter said in a friendly voice as he set his tray on the table. I saw another girl come over to our table I remember her from the group of Dauntless-born. She had tattoos in a lot of places. She also had piercings. She wore a black tank top and she had brown hair with purple at the end of it. As she sat down I saw she had brown eyes. Then I noticed she looked like Tori and she might of been Tori's daughter. She was quiet for a moment.
"I am Anna." She said. "Daughter of Tori."
"I am Blair." I said "Daughter of Tris and Tobias."
" I'm Aiden, Eric is my dad."
"Hunter." Hunter said casually as he stuffed a piece of steak down his throat. "Son of Lauren."
"I am Daisy!" Reilly said excitedly. "Daughter of Johanna Reyes."
"I am Chloe. Daughter of Christina and Will." Myra played with her food. Anna nodded and took a bite of steak she had.
*The Next Day After breakfast...*
*Aiden's POV*
Four and my dad led us to a room filled with targets and knives. I smiled picking up a knife, knowing what to do. Four deminstaraited quickly then left us to work. I could feel my dad watching me like a hawk.
I had mostly made head shots, Blair did too. When I saw my dad look away, I chucked a knife at Blair's target and she glared at me when I hit the target before her knocking her knife away. My dad stared walking around and ended up behind Chloe. Chloe tensed at this and chucked a knife, hitting the floor with it. He shook his head.He then went behind Hunter. Hunter looked back at him and then threw a knife at the target. Hunter's knife landed where the chest part of the target was. My dad's eyebrow was raised.
*Blair's POV*
I looked to the other side of me to see a boy throwing knives perfectly at the target in front of him. I blushed for a second until my dad was looking at me from afar, I threw the knife fast at the target. The boy looked at me. I smiled and he smiled back looking away going back to throwing knives. I wanted to make some trouble, so I looked behind me to see Eric walking to the steel door to go get a drink of water probably. So I threw the knife that was in my hand and it hit the side of the door and you could see blood coming from Eric's ear. He glared at me and all the knives stopped. Everyone stared at me. My dad stared at Eric laughing so hard.
Aiden was glaring holes into my dads skull. "Aiden-" I started walking over to her. She fiddled with her knife, she had also clenched her jaw. Eric was also glaring at him, I looked at them both to realize that Aiden was a mini Eric.
"Stiff." He said glaring at me. After all that, we all went back to throwing knives.
*After throwing knives...*
I went into the hallway where everyone was. I saw the boy. I ran to him.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Zach." He said. "But you can call me Z." "Okay." I said. " My name is Blair."
"Nice to meet you." he said walking away. Then,he ran back toward me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed as he ran to the Transfer's room.
Aiden came up from behind me "Its cute-" I turned around startled, my hand raised. "Oh-" I lowered my hand. "That's what you call love at first sight " She said smerking at me.
"Shut up!" I yelled as I punched her. I ran to the Tranfer's room where I found Zach changing his shirt. I stopped in my tracks when I saw him with his shirt off. He had a six pack. I ran to him and kissed his cheek. Then I ran to the room where I slept. I took out my phone, put some headphones on, and started playing the song "cure" By Ryan Herron. It made my heart beat to the beat of the music. I thought of Zach that whole day...
_______________________
Who are your favorite artist?
Mine are Ryan Herron,why don't we,and Niall Horan.